Chapter 8:The storm

Start from the beginning

(y/n): I though-

Nics: I would date you? Why would i date someone like you! You're boring! you 're not even rich! And  you're were powerless?Do you think I would want to be with you?

After all she said everything went crumbling down, i felt on my knees, i couldnt hold the pain on my chest i felt my tears are slowly dripping, all those thing eve said to me, are just lies, everyone was just the same, since i was a kid i was discriminated and never loved by anyone not even my friends nor my family, because i was powerless.

(y/n): w-w-wait how d-

???:AHAHHA , oh Nics this is comedy gold, and you shouldnt do that the Evelynn Sweet. Toy.

Wait i recognized that voice..

My body froze in fear and saddness, i slowly lift my head looking at the 2 guys behind Nics, Drake and Tyler.

Nics: Oh just shut it Tyler, this is already something i can't handle.

I stood there confused with my heart broken from being rejected, lied on and betrayed, my head filled with hundreds of questions and millions of answers that made me overthinking ever milisecond . But it was clear as day Nics wasn't there for me at all as a friend.

(y/n): I-i  thought we were f-friends..

Nics: The only reason im hanging out with yoo its because you and Eve were friends, i just used you to get close to her, and i did! it was an easy win for me!

All the memories we had, i admired Nics, i thought she we had somethings in common,all those night chatting, talking getting to know each other, was nothing  BUT IT WAS JUST A FUCKING LIE. I grip my hands and grit my teeth to the shame and pain im dealing with.

WHY? What did i do to deserve this? Is it because I was the one who got the short stick in the group?

ITS FUCKING UNFAIR, ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO FEEL LOVED! FEEL IMPORTANT!TO BE PART OF A GROUP!

As memories of us 3 hanging out popped out in my head, i knew everyone was just using me, just for their own personal gains but i doubted that, i thought i could start trusting people again, but in the end i was greeted with a stab of betrayal again.

Nics: dont worry (y/n) I think a pig would atleast want to date you! AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

(y/n): FUCK YOU, YOU UGLY WHORE!

As i said that i felt a heavy aura, i was send straight to the concrete wall

(y/n): Arghhh!

Nics: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!

Drake: Hey Nics don't go killing him, if Eve finds-

Nics: FUCK OFF DRAKE OR ILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT.

Drake:Sheesh... okay okay have it your way.

Nics:Im just gonna teach him his place in the world.

Before i can get up i was kick on my stomach then on my face, then greeted with multiple stomps on the face, i tried to block her attacks wit my hands but i felt i was getting weak by the second, Tyler and Drake sat on one of the boxes smoking while they watch me get beaten up by Nics.

Nics: YOU'RE JUST TRASH ,YOU POWERLESS PIECE OF SHIT! YOU HEAR ME?! DO YOU EVEN THINK EVELYNN BEFRIEND OR WOULD EVEN DATE A PIECE OF TRASH LIKE YOU ?!

The kicking stopped and she lift my head.

Nics: Let me tell you something about this school, is that we all hate powerless people like you *spits*

She threw me back to the wall and left me, all i did was curl up and try to relax myself a little but every inch of my body is just screaming in pain, i couldnt do anything i was useless and powerless,and she was right what's so good can a powerless like me give?, i felt no palace in the world, i thought i learned my lesson, why did i even bother? Drake then swapped places with Nics giving her his smoke, he sat in front of me squatting down on me.