Chapter 48 - The Party

Start from the beginning

Sakusa: 💢💢 We closed the store for the celebration!!

Bokuto: Ahh... I see . . . *comes back in*

Bokuto: Are we the first ones to come then?

Atsumu: Yeah, Bokuto-san... The party's in 2 more hours . . .

Bokuto: Ohh, really?!?! I must've heard it wrong . . .

Akaashi: Bokuto-san -____-"

Bokuto: Sorry, Akaasheee... Please, don't be maddd!!

Akaashi: *exhales* I'm really sorry, guys... Is there anything I can help you with?

Suna: *wiping the table* Uhh, you can ask the boss . . .

Both Bokuto and Akaashi look at Osamu.

Osamu: *flustered* Ohh, uhh... You guys don't really need to do anything... We're all good here . . . You can just uhh, sit there and prevent my stupid brother from doing stupid stuffs . . .

Atsumu: Hey, stop calling me your stupid brother!!

Osamu: How about idiot sibling?

Atsumu: 💢💢💢💢 !!!

Atsumu: I'll let you off this time cause you gave me your kidney! *walks and sits on one of the chairs*

Bokuto and Akaashi: *sit in front of Atsumu*

Akaashi: So uhh... How are you feeling?

Atsumu: Actually, I feel fantastic . . . Never felt this good for months!

Bokuto: Really??? Last time you said you were okay you got kidney failure the next week! We all were so worried!

Atsumu: Ahh... Sorry for that... I just wanted you to focus on the match . . . By the time it was over... I . . . couldn't really find the right time to tell you guys about it . . .

Suddenly the atmosphere turned into gloomy.

Everyone still remembers the painful loss they suffered in the last match.

They didn't even make it to the quarter finals of the Spring Tournament.

What's worse... was that they lost to Aomizu.

Even after a month later, talking about it still stings.

Every time Atsumu wanted to bring up his kidney problem, their glum faces just stopped him from saying it.

Akaashi: You should've just told us... We could've been there for you . . .

Bokuto: Yeah!! How could you not tell us that your disease is that bad?!?! What if you suddenly die and we don't get to say any goodbye?!?!

Atsumu: (Well... That might be better... A goodbye would probably be too painful anyway . . . I can't really stand chick-flick moments)

Atsumu: *smirks* Who said I'm planning to say goodbye? *leans to the front like he's gonna tell something really important* I'm not gonna leave you... Not even after I go to the afterlife . . . I'm gonna haunt you . . . every night . . . in every dark places . . . within the shadows . . . behind your cupboard . . . even under your blanket!!

Bokuto: *getting scared but refuses to show it* Only Akaashi is allowed to be under my blanket!!!

Akaashi: *red as a beet*

Akaashi: Bokuto-sannn . . . !

Bokuto: Did I say anything wrong??

Shringgg . . .