"My gang member will be here soon," Ei said as he placed a hand on Sakura's shoulder, "Be sure to greet him. He'll be your new husband. I've already organized the wedding. You should do as I say if you wish for your child to live." He was about to walk off but the H/C-haired woman stopped him before he could.

"Why do you want her so bad?" She questioned, "Why... are you willing to go through all this trouble for one child?"

Ei peered over his shoulder, grinning. His eyes twinkled with mischief.

"She has the power to see the undead and, depending on her relationship with them, she can even bring them back to life." He chuckled while Sakura stiffened. "What? You didn't think I knew? The only reason I married you was because of your powers and beauty." Sakura clicked her tongue.

She, too, had the ability to see ghosts. She kept it a secret but it seems, somehow, Ei was able to uncover it.

The doorbell suddenly chimed. Ei sent her a look, shoving her in the direction of the door.

"Welcome him." He reminded her before striding down the hallway with little to no shame. Sakura clamped a hand over her mouth, tears start to well up in her violet orbs. All this time she had been married to a cheater, a no-good trickster. And, now, he was after her daughter.

"Oh my," She mumbled, biting her lip, "What have I done?" She inhaled deeply and quickly walked over to the front door, legs trembling. She did her best to remain calm as she came face to face with a tall man.

His hair was colored red with a few strands being black. A flower and snake tattoo crawled up one side of his neck and stopped just beneath his calculating, amber eyes. He sure was a handsome fellow and, if it weren't for the way he glared at Sakura with pure disgust, she might've believed he was better than Ei.

"Is the boss here?" He inquired. His voice was deep and raspy, sending shivers down Sakura's spine.

"Um... Yes." She uttered quietly, "He's just getting some... stuff." She gulped, eyes darting to stare at everything but the man.

"You're his wife, yes?" The redhead questioned, not tearing his gaze off the H/C-haired female.

"Yes." She replied, nodding her head, "I... am." He hummed, pushing her aside. Without hesitation, he entered the house and didn't even bother to take off his black boots.

"By the way, slut," He paused, "Don't get too cozy with me. I don't want your horrible disease."

And, with that, he disappeared into the room Ei was currently in. Sakura crumbled to the floor, clutching the fabric that covered her chest. Her heart was beating rapidly and she wanted nothing more than to grab Y/N and run. However, she knew that Ei and his companion would hunt her down easily.

"Why didn't I just listen to my mother?" She muttered to herself, "Why... If I did, then none of this would've happened... I could've married that nice CEO in Korea instead..." Tears began to slowly drip down her porcelain face. She silently sobbed, cursing at herself, cursing at Ei, and cursing at everything else on this wretched planet.

She was scared, frightened even. If she made one wrong move, she wouldn't just lose her life but she'd also lose her beloved baby, Y/N.