𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑡

Beginne am Anfang

"Hey Soda, do you mind cooking dinner tonight?" Darry asked popping out after about a hour.

"I just took my shoes off." Soda groaned. Soda complains, all he did was laundry and cleaned his room.

"I can make dinner." I offered.

"You wanna make dinner? Last time I asked you, you got mad at me." Steve said.

"To be fair, you ordered me to like I was a maid." I said. He rolled his eyes at me, he does that.

"You sure you want to? What can you make?" Sodapop asked.

"Um.... I could make spaghetti." I said.

"That sounds good." Dally said.

"I don't know if we have all the stuff for that, would you mind checking?" Darry asked. I nodded and went to the kitchen. I looked around for a moment and went back.

"Well, you've got everything except noodles." I said. Kind of ironic.

"Well....I guess I could send you and Sodapop to the store." Darry said.

"I can do that!" Sodapop said happily. He went and put his shoes on.

"I just took my shoes off." Steve mocked.

"Oh shutup." Sodapop said. We went out the door and to whatever store he was taking me to.

After a while of cooking, and burning myself, I put the final touches on it.

"Foods ready!" I hollered. The boys started filing in, Steve was sniffing the air as he came in. We sat down wherever was open. I looked around at all of them trying to see their first reactions.

"This is really good Devyn." Darry said.

"Yeah, she's giving you a run for your money Darry." Soda said.

"Hey, if it means I didn't have to cook all the time, I'd be alright with it." Darry said. I smiled, pleased with the results, and finished eating.

"You should really cook more often." Dally said.

"I don't know about that." I said. I liked cooking, unless it was a chore.

"Anybody wanna play cards?" Steve asked after a while. He must've been bored, Soda was doing dishes.

"Nah, mickeys on right now." Two-bit said. Dally didn't answer.

"I'll play." I said.

"Easy money." Steve snickered.

"I wouldn't be so sure." I said getting up. We went over to the table.

"What're we playing?" I asked while I shuffled the cards.

"You got the cards, you get to pick." Steve said.

"Hm....what about draw?" I asked.

"Sure." He said. I started passing out the cards. We looked at our cards and put in a penny.

"How much?" I asked.

"3." Steve said. I passed him his cards and got my 2. After our bets were in I looked to him.

"Ready to show?" I asked. He nodded and we put our cards.

"Damnit!" Steve said. I had 3 of a kind, he had two pairs. "Beginners luck."

"If that's what you call it." I said. I gave him the cards. After forever he shuffled the cards he looked at me.

"31? I know for a fact you suck at that." Steve said.