𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤

Devyns POV

Two guys began getting out of the car and towards us. I think the same guys Cherry and Marcia were with earlier.

"Cherry whats goin on!? What are you doing!" The blonde-ish hair dude asked. "Just because we got a little drunk-"

"A little? You call reeling and passing out in the streets 'a little!'" Cherry shouted. "Bob I've told you before I'm never going out with you when you're drinking and I mean it!"

"That's no reason to go walking in the streets with these bums." Randy said looking to us.

"Who you callin bums pal?" Two-bit said.

"You!" Randy said ripping two-bits jacket off Marcia.

"Randy!" Marcia said.

"Listen, Listen, we got two more of us in the back seat." Randy said. On cue two-bit smashed a bottle on the fence spinning and giving it to ponyboy as he went back to facing Randy. He switched out his blade pointing it at Randy.

"Pity the backseat." Two-bit said.

"If you're looking for a fight-"

"I am lookin for a fight!" Two-bit said cutting off Randy. I backed away a little bit almost running into Pony.

"C'mon!" Randy said.

"Let's go!" Two-bit said fired up. They yelled for a moment when Cherry intervened.

"All right we'll go with you! Just wait a minute!" She said.

"Why we ain't scared of these bastards!" Two-bit said.

"I hate fights! I hate em!" Cherry yelled.

"Come here ponyboy." Cherry said walking away from bob. I stood by two-bit and watched Cherry and Ponyboy. I only heard bits and pieces of it. I heard her say Dallas Winston but I don't know why. For all I care she's in love with him. Cherry went back to bob dodging his grab for her. Two-bit put away his blade as they began pulling away.

"Just watch it greaseballs." Bob I think said.

"Says who?" Two-bit retorted....

"Boy those are some of the best lookin girls I've ever seen." Two-bit said.

"Yeah." Ponyboy said. Who am I kidding there's no way Ponyboy will like me back, if there's girls that look like Cherry running around I don't stand a chance. I watched confused as two-bit put some paper in his mouth and spit it out hitting Johnny in the back.

"What was that?" Pony asked.

"Marcias number." Two-bit said. "Probably a phony one too." To me it looked like they hit it off pretty good. She could've just been messin with him but I dunno.

"I must've been outta my mind to ask for it. Girl like her would never go out with me anyway." Two-bit said.
"Where y'all goin?"

"Home." Pony said.

"Whoa!" Two-bit said as he took off for a hat rollin across the yard. "I got me a new hat!" Two said happily putting the hat on. I wasn't paying attention to them as much, I was more focused on Johnnys house. Poor kid don't deserve any of that.

"Where ya headin?" Pony asked and I realized two-bit was leaving.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll go play snooker or get drunk." Two-bit said. "I'll see you later." Two said.

"Do you know how to get to your house Devyn?" Pony asked.

"No..not really." I said.

"That's fine, I can take you there before I go home." Pony said.