"Wow." my moment was spectacularly ruined when my man of honor, Kade Savellano, entered the room without a warning. My head immediately snapped to the door way and found him gawking with the door still ajar behind him.

"Maxwell... You look..." he was struggling for words. The tears were forgotten as soon as laughter escaped my lips.

"Like a goddess?" I beamed. "I know." ibinalik ko ang tingin sa salamin at pinadaan ang kamay sa gilid ng gown ko para ayusin iyon.

"I mean... You look better than okay, pero sobra naman ata yung godde-" tumalikod ako para bigyan ng masamang tingin si Kade. Napatigil siya sa pagsalita sa titig na binibigay ko sa kanya at matapos ay napabungisngis. "I'm kidding. You look really beautiful, Maxie."

I chose Kade as my man of honor because I couldn't think of anyone else who's suited for the job. He was hesitant at first but I drove a hard bargain just to make him say yes. I can be really persuasive. Kaunting blackmail at pang-uuto lang naman ang katapat ni Kade.

Kade cleared the throat to interrupt the silence. "I know today is your wedding day, but if you still want to change your mind, my car is full tank and ready. I have two plane tickets to Palawan. Just say the word, Maxie. I'll help you escape."

I chuckled, not because of what he's trying to say but because of the way he said it. He whispered every word somber and with conviction. "No thanks, Kade."

"Are you sure?" tinaas ni Kade ang isang kilay niya. Tumango ako ng isang beses. "Are you sure with him?"

Napakagat ako sa labi ko at naramdaman ko na naman ang pag-ikot ng tiyan ko. I made a lot of wrong choices in my life, but I'm sure that this one is the one of best and right choice that I made. I know it and there'll be turning back on this one. I've hurt and hurt a lot of people enough to be right here at this moment.

I bit my lip. I think my heart will escape through my mouth if I'm not careful in speaking. "I chose very wrongly before but... I'm pretty sure about it this time. It'll only be him for me, Kade."

Kade didn't say a word. He just smiled and that's all that I need from him. It was seconds later when my parents came in, followed by the De la Fuente's. There were bright grins on their face when they saw me.

"Oh my God, I can't believe my only daughter is getting married." my mother's the first one to speak. She opened her arms and I laughed, closing the distance between us to give her the hug that she wants. "I'm so happy for you, Maxwell. We've already had this talk, but I can't say it enough to show you how happy I am."

"You don't need to say anything, Mommy. I already know you are." she cooed at my words and I can't help but laugh again.

Pinakawalan ako ni Mommy mula sa pagkakayakap niya at hinayaan naman ako na yumakap kay Daddy. "You look beautiful, princess."

"I'll miss hearing you call me that, Dad." I softly said near his ear.