End

Next update will be the epilogue!

Thank you for reading MtB! Hope you'll support my other works.

Follow me on twitter: @kissmyredlipsWP

G A

x

End

Love is patient, it isn't easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not envy, but that's what I constantly feel. Love is kind, it's not supposed to be mean. Love shouldn't be selfish, but I find it hard to be selfless.

I've been in love most of my twenty-one years of existence. I know what it feels like to see the person you love. I know how good it feels to see him happy. I know how hearing his voice would seem like listening to a beautiful melody. I know how loving him would made me feel like his very existence is my cure.

I've done every crazy thing there is for the sake of love. I've made a lot of stupid decisions. I've considered my share of absurd plans. I've broken a lot of rules, I've been selfish, I've loved the way love shouldn't be. I've been mean but that didn't stop me from loving.

I stared at my reflection, my tummy still constantly turning into a crazy fit. I clutched on my stomach, like my hand would help the butterflies in my stomach to stay put. I watched as the make-up artist added final make-up touches before looking at me through the mirror. "May gusto ka bang ipabago o ipadagdag?"

My eyes transferred from her back to my very own face. I keenly observed every detail that was enhanced in my face. The make-up that she applied was thin and light that I could perfectly see me. It was the instruction that I've given to her because I didn't want to cover my face with too much make up.

My lips were shaded with a light pink lipstick. The foundation used helped to cover the freckles on my cheeks. My cheeks were pinkish and even my eyebrows were perfectly shaped. The make-up artist used a bronze eye shadow but only kept it to minimum amount.

I looked perfect.

"No, it's perfect." I continued watching my own reflection.

Narinig ko ang pagngiti nang make-up artist kaya napalingon ako sa kanya. Tama nga ako dahil may ngiti sa mukha niya. "Sobrang ganda mo talaga, ma'am. Sigurado lalong mai-in-love sa'yo ang groom mo n'yan."

I was in total cloud nine that I forgot to be mean and told her my thanks before she left the room. I stood up from the stool, walking in front of the full body mirror. I gasped as soon as I saw a version of myself with a big and beautiful white wedding gown.

The bodice hugged my upper body well. It showcased my curves, from my breasts down to my waist. It is an A-line gown of misty tulle with layers of gratified amount of hand-beaded lace appliques. It has a strapless sweetheart neckline with a glamorous crystal belt that is placed around the waist. The wedding gown is completed with a back corset and chapel length train.

My eyes were starting to get blurry with the tears threatening to flow.