Chapter 5: Fight?

Começar do início

*WHAM* *WHAM*

Akali POV

Me and Eve were going back to our classroom until people started running and looking at  windows, I have no clue what was happening but i could hear a crowd of people shouting.

Akali: What do you think is happening?

Evelynn: No clue, but im curious~

We slowly made our way to the bridge that is connected to the cafeteria building to our building. We tried scooting over the crowd to see what the ruckus was all about, but as we arrived to get a view on what's happening but since we were in the 3rd floor it was to high and far but all we can tell it there was a fight going on.

Student1 :Bet you the new kid is gonna get wrecked.

New kid?

As much i hated people picking fight on the new guys I couldn't intervene or stop the fight because I'm already on probation, so 1 more I'm out. But from how i see it, i could recognize the tall bulky dude the the green haired guy wearing a ripped denim jacket.

Akali: Who's pissed off Drake and Tyler this time?

Student1:Oh sup Akali! its the new guy who just enrolled this year, i guessing he's at Evelynn class?

speaking of which i did hear Eve mentioning something about him.

Akali: Hey E-

*CRASH*

After covering my face from the glass flying, Eve was gone from where i saw her i looked over the window and saw her at the same place where the fight, no scratch that she's in the fight.

What the heck is she doing?!

(y/n) POV

Everything was already getting blurry and all i can see was Drake's figure in front of me, he was holding me on the collar and felt like my feet were slowly no longer touching the ground , whole my head and vision were still dizzy I felt a small movement thinking he was going to make another punch based on his movement, so i closed my eyes waiting for this to end....not until i felt a sudden blow of air with a strong force that separated me and Drake, but rather landing on the cement, it was soft and smelled like Roses? i slowly opened my eyes and to my surprise it was Eve.

Eve: Hello Dear~

(y/n):E-Eve?

She sat me down letting me lean on the wall to rest.

Eve:I'll handle it from here~

(y/n): Eve I can ex-

Before i could talk she stopped me mid way to my sentence by placing her finger on my lips.

Eve: Save it for later, dear~

She stood up after that and started walking to Drake and Tyler who were scared now scare that Eve was finally in front of them.

Drake:E-ve! Nice seeing you here!

Eve: Save it drake, what did (y/n) do to piss you this off?

Drake: Come on Eve it was just a small argument and he made the first shot!

(y/n):FUCKING LIAR!

I spat on the side that had mix saliva and blood from Drake beating me up.

Eve POV

My blood was boiling for some reason, i didn't know why but seeing (y/n) getting beaten up just made me furious that even unlocked this side of me that i didn't want to let out. I looked at (y/n) who shouted 'liar' at drake and looked back at Drake already loosing my patience from this childish quarrel, i saw Tyler holding (y/n) laptop which caught my interest cause the laptop just looked like (y/n)'s.