Giving Thanks (L)

Start from the beginning

Suk-chin sighed again. "I guess." He looked down. "I'm just not used to this. But, I suppose I can always just catch up later. One off-routine day isn't the end of the world, but I shouldn't make a habit of it."

Rias pouted. "Come on, training so early? I don't like it."

"Why?"

She smiled. "Because it means I won't get to wake up with you next to me every day."

Suk-chin bristled. "You..."

Rias' smiled turned a tad seductive. "You know, Suk-chin..."

"...Yes?"

"I wonder... don't you think something sexy might deepen our bond as master and servant?" Rias asked, her eyes fluttering.

"What?" Suk-chin tried his best not to raise his voice.

"I mean something a bit... intimate." Rias elaborated, moving so she was laying directly on top of him. "Something that'll bring us even closer."

"And... you would be referring too...?"

Looking up into Rias' eyes, Suk-chin's heart almost skipped a bit. Rias was looking at him with so much passion and desire. She leaned closer.

"Anything." She whispered hotly into his ear. "Anything you desire."

Rias leaned back up, giving Suk-chin a perfect view of her bare upper body.

"I never really rewarded you for defeating Riser, did I?" Rias purred, the desire oozing from her voice.

"I didn't do it to be rewarded." Suk-chin protested weakly. Rias' smile only widened.

"Of course I know that." Rias said. "But not giving you a reward simply won't do." The crimson haired girl insisted.

Finally, as her final attack, Rias leaned in once more, so her face was only a inch away from his.

"And I'm willing to do whatever you ask of me, my big strong hero~"

Fuck...

If she says something like that...

"Rias, I..." Suk-chin tried to say something, but stopped.

"What is it? Do you not want me?" Rias asked, staring at Suk-chin with her big blue eyes.

"I love you." Suk-chin suddenly said, causing Rias' heart to flutter, and her face to light up. "But I've never done anything like this before..."

"Neither have I." Rias told him. "And I love you, Suk-chin." She said. "More than anything. And I want my first to be with you. I can barely control myself around you..."

"I don't know if I can control myself either..." Suk-chin admitted.

"Then let's figure it out together." Rias insisted. "And then..."

"...You be as wild with me as you want."

That did it.

Suk-chin leaned up and pressed his lips against hers. Rias was only stunned for a very brief moment before, pushing back into him.

Rias let out a content moan as Suk-chin grabbed her and rolled them over, getting on top of her. He tilted his head, deepening their liplock.

It didn't take long for tongue to be added to the mix. Suk-chin opened his mouth, and pushed his tongue forward, gently asking for entry.

Rias immediately granted his request, and pushed her tongue forward as well.

The two sighed happily as their tongues met. It wasn't a battle. They didn't 'fight for dominance'. Their tongues danced with the other, caressing one another.