Chapter 55~ "Good girl"

Start from the beginning

He's teasing me

"Ares, please" I breath out and he chuckles as his finger only moves the slightest bit pushing in me a bit more.

"Take your dress off" he whispers kissing along my jaw, his thumb rubbing me slowly makes my bottom lip get caught between my teeth as I arch my back bringing my hand to my back pulling the zipper of my dress down.

He doesn't wait a second before pulling his hand out of my underwear and I can't believe I freaking whimper when he does before he grabs the bottom of my dress and pulls it right over my head tossing it on the floor.

I gasp as my eyes snap open feeling the cool air in the room making my nipples harden, yeah I had no bra on cause who wears a bra under a dress. 

His eyes on my bare chest and I feel my insecurities all come crashing down, does he see the stretch marks? Does he thing they're ugly? Does he want to stop? Fuck, I should have thought about this before.

I go to cover myself but he grabs my hand pinning my wrist above me before his face lowers and he places a soft his in the valley of my breasts letting his lips linger as he rolls his eyes to meet mine as butterflies fill my stomach and my clit throbs.

"You're so fucking gorgeous, Ivy" he whispers against my skin and I feel my heart flutter, what? He didn't find my marks ugly?

Before I could even think more of it he pulls his hoodie off him and tosses it beside my dress on the floor and starts kissing up my neck, and the feeling of his lips on my skin make my eyes flutter shut with my stomach filled with butterflies and my heart fluttering with happiness.

His hand once again finds my underwear and this time he grabs the hem and pulls them down and off my legs leaving me fully bare to him, my hands tangle into his hair wanting his lips on mine.

Pulling it a bit he groans looking up at me and I use this opportunity to smash his lips on mine, hearing a grunt from him and a moan from me when he thrusts a finger deep in me without warning. 

"Shit" I mumble before he sucks on my bottom lip, his thumb right back on my throbbing clit needing so much attention as he rubs it slowly up and down. 

I let out a moan when I feel his mouth latch onto my left breast, teasing my hard nipple with his tongue. His fingers pull away before forcefully thrusting back in hard, hard enough that I clench around his fingers. But he doesn't stop, his tongue teasing my nipple as his fingers fuck me. I moan as I feel his teeth graze the swollen nipple and his lips curve up a bit.

His mouth teasing my sensitive nipples as his fingers touch me makes my brain go fuzzy and my moans start slipping.

He groans in disagreement against my breast and I let out a gasp as his voice vibrates against me, "Quiet Ivy, thin walls" he whispers before a soft kiss on my swollen nipple and his mouth moves to the other.

He speeds up his pace pumping his fingers in and out of me, rubbing my swollen clit.

He slowly brings his fingers out before thrusting them back in causing me to tilt my head giving him more space to kiss as I moan. I sigh annoyed when he pulls his fingers out and circles my wet entrance with his middle finger.

"Stop stopping Ares" I mutter feeling his finger tease me by pushing in a bit and then back out as his thumb keeps it's torture on my clit going.

"Will you tease me again?" he asks his teeth grazing my nipple with each word and I feel a smile on my lips as I lie, "Nope" it's so fun teasing him.

He lets out a chuckle before his hand wraps around my neck squeezing a bit in a warning way, my eyes flutter open to meet his midnight black ones that I completely adore. He narrows his eyes at me and I just smile more before a breathless laugh finds it's way out of my mouth.