LVII

content warning: graphic violence

techno gritted his teeth together, his bloodshot eyes bore into george.

george began to leisurely walk back and forth across the small cell, his gaze fixed on the pink haired male.

dreams eyes followed georges movements, occasionally flickering down to techno.

"i want you to give me the exact coordinates of y/ns whereabouts." the brunette demanded tranquilly.

technos eyes nictated, as he let out a short breath.

"i dont know."

this made the brown eyed male stop abruptly. he drew closer to techno, leaning down to be at a similar level.

"what?" georges voice wavered, his usual composed nature faltering.

"i do not know where y/n is." techno muttered, his sights moving from george to dream, the masked male shifted in his place.

"i dont appreciate games, blade. if you want to live, i suggest you tell me. now." the kings voice raised ever so slightly.

techno continued to stare into george, a deadpan expression on his face.

"i. dont. know." he repeated slowly, in a mocking manner.

george clenched his jaw, and backed up, turning to face dream.

the brunette leaned close to dreams ear and muttered something, the masked man then shook his head.

the king sighed, turning back to techno.

"look, i appreciate you wanting to spend time with me man but im getting tired so if you could just leave-" techno began, but was cut off by george stepping on the chains that were attached to his handcuffs.

the action of the chain being pinned to the floor yanked techno down, his face now a foot from the filthy ground.

strands of his pink locks brushed against the muddy water pooling around him.

techno cocked his head to the side, looking up through his hair that curtained over his face, at the two figures that loomed in front of him.

"even if i did know where y/n was, what makes you think i would tell you. none of my loyalties lie with you." techno spat, his face contorting into a grimace.

a smile crept onto georges face. a seemingly genuine grin rested on his features. he let out a quiet chuckle as he drew back his right leg.

a look of confusion washed over technos face, just before george swung his foot forward.

his steel toed armour making swift contact with the side of technos jaw, a deafening crack cutting through the silence followed by a low agonising groan from the piglin shifter.

the sensation felt that white hot glass, piercing through the left side of technos face.

dreams eyes widened behind his mask as he turned to look at george, whos grin had grown malicious and hostile.

"i am your king. do not disrespect me."

technos hunched form collapsed, his forehead pressing against the cold flooring as a red sickly liquid spewed from his mouth.

the piglin shifter pulled at his handcuffs, attempting to draw his arms into his body.

george noticed this and struck him once more, his boot connecting with the left side of technos rib cage.

this caused the pink haired male to wheeze, letting out a sharp pained breath.

"is this not most entertaining?" george mumbled to dream, who stood there in pure shock.

dreams eyes darted to technos form, which was now curling up into a fetal position. he had swayed over onto his right side, his cuffed hands outstretched as the chain did not allow him to retract.

a thick, steady stream of blood dripped from technoblades mouth, staining his lips a ghastly red. the dark maroon liquid pooled on the stone floor, eventually combining with the melted snow.

george ran a shaky hand through his dark locks, as he peered down at the form in front of him.

techno looked up through half lidded eyes, his face had gone pale. like the colour had escaped through his chapped lips. the man was battling unconsciousness.

"you are not my king." he breathed out, barely above a whisper.

this seem to enrage george. as he made another movement to inflict damage upon techno, dream blocked it with his body.

the king shot dream a confused glance.

"dont you think youve done enough? you want him alive for leverage." he mumbled, resting his gloved hands on georges upper arms.

george avoided eye contact, knowing that dream in-fact was correct.

"fine. you deal with this." the dark haired male motioned to technos body before storming out of the cell, his boots echoed down the hallway as he went.

a/n- oof. planning to write more during the week if i have the time. it's also my last week of being a teenager and i don't know how to feel lmao. vote n comment <33