"Thank goodness I caught you on time," he chuckled, "or else you would have flattened your nose today!" 

Antonia gave a breathy laugh and was about to break away from him when suddenly, Raul flew away from her, and soon enough, the figure of Rhys Clyde replaced his brother, fuming and absolutely not impressed by either of them. 

"Whoa oh whoa!" Raul stumbled backwards because of the force with which his younger brother had pulled him by the back of his collar, "Rhys you sonofa-" 

"Get away from her." 

If she had felt weak in her legs before, then she felt weaker at his voice, cold and deep, threatening to cut through her skin. She stood there, as both the brothers stood face-to-face, both standing at the same height and same scowl on their faces.  

"What the fuck do you think you were doing?" Rhys thundered, glaring at Raul. However, the latter did not seem fazed at all. 

"I was only showing her the washroom," Raul shrugged, "but then she tripped over her own shoes, and so I caught her obviously-" 

"You had your hands all over her body," the chancellor growled, "and you think I'll believe you?" 

Behind him, Antonia opened her mouth to confirm that what Raul was saying, was true, but before she could say a word, a sweet voice called out to them. 

"What are you three doing over here?" Aileen held the arms of both her sons, "Is there a problem?" 

The brothers shot each other a dirty look and shook their heads, followed by Antonia. Aileen looked at them, sensing the tension between her sons, and smiled tiredly. 

"Now, you're making our guest uncomfortable," she sighed dramatically, "all I wanted was an evening where you two would put your rivalry aside." 

Raul humphed and rolled his eyes, turning to Antonia. "Come, Antonia, I'll show you the washroom." 

"Don't fuss about it," Rhys took a step forward to back his brother off, "I'll show it to her." 

"But-"

"He's right, besides, Clementine is looking for you." Aileen grabbed her elder son's arms and tugged him gently, not letting him say anything else. Slumping his shoulders in defeat, Raul turned his face at the blushing history professor and grinned.

"See you later, Antonia!" he winked as his mother slapped his hand playfully and pulled him away. Antonia waved at him awkwardly and watched them vanish into the crowd. Once they were out of sight, the real tension kicked in. 

Rhys had his back towards her this whole time, and Antonia could not help but stare at how broad his shoulders were, and the perfect physique he had. 

"Come." 

The blue-eyed woman frowned at his command, but then he turned around and her breath hitched at his face. He looked calm, but there was something fiery in his hazel eyes. 

"Washroom." he clarified and waved his head towards the direction. Antonia nodded swiftly and started following him, almost tripping again on her shoes but saving herself from the embarrassment and pain at the last moment. 

They climbed the stairs, and all at once Antonia remembered that Emma had asked her to go up the stairs. She had successfully managed to eliminate that crucial piece of information and gone completely astray. 

She followed the chancellor quietly and watched him stride proudly, with her struggling to keep up with his pace. She thought of asking him to go slower, but judging by the silence he was offering her, he was pissed off at something she had done.