Chapter 2: A Cookie Encounter

Start from the beginning

As the yellow haired cookie began to approach the area, where the image of a familiar cookie began to grow clearer every step, he could see what his friend meant about how he ”found it“.

Before them, was a cliff. But at the cliff's view, was a sight to behold.

It was a flourishing kingdom full of gingerbread houses and workshops. To the left on top of a hill, was a giant, majestic cookie castle. It's flags waved high in the sky as the breeze danced around them.

From the town below, the duo could hear the faint voices of cookies greeting eachother, laughing and playing, all filled with sweet joy.

"We found it....!" Bosip repeated Bob's words.

"Yeah we did!" Bob pumped up his fists high.

"Well, I guess that concludes our daily convo!" Amor stretched his arms outwards, waking his fingers make a cracking sound. "I'll be heading off, I'll call you guys back once you two get settled in okay? Bye guys!".

With that, Amor's image turned to black as the holographic screen went back inside Bosip's phone. "Thanks for the help Amor..." Bosip half whispered.

"Well? What are we waiting for Bosip? Let's just follow the path and go to the kingdom!" Bob began to march back to the path as his cube pet followed him. Bosip chuckled in response, then he turned to the floating Lemon shark "Well little guy, ready to go?" He asked. The shark did a flip in mid-air.

"I'll take that as a yes." Bosip began to follow Bob back to the path.

The duo finally making their way to the Cookie Kingdom.

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

The walk towards the kingdom took way longer than expected. But they've managed to get down from the mountain they were once on.

As the two began to make their way to their designated destination, a series of rustling and sounds of footsteps interrupted their peaceful walk.

"Bosip did you hear that???" Bob whisper-yelled. Yet Bosip did not answer, but instead, had this look of seriousness painted all over his icing.

Another series of rustling and running came closer. Without thinking twice, The half shark cookie pulled out his pickaxe and positioned himself in a fighting stance.

"Wha? Bosi–" Before Bob could finish his question, a small brown creature with pig-like features pounced at Bob from behind.

Bosip was quick to think, as he hit the creature before it could even land a hoof on his friend.

Bob was taken aback, but as he realized the sudden atmosphere change and the hostile energy radiating from his oppressor, he pulled out his sword immediately.

Just then, a hoard of cake hounds and cake monsters had immerged from the woods. Completely surrounding the two.

Amor had stated that the pets aren't fit for combat, so they usually don't go on expeditions. And by the looks of it, these guys wants a pice off of their companions.

"Oh you guys messed up big time! You're messing with the wrong people!" Bob taunted as he fixed his position, looking ready to fight.

Just as those words escape the Blue cookie's mouth, a cake hound lunged forward, trying to bite at the boy's blueberry flavored hair. Bosip blocked it off before it could even get the chance. "Thanks dude!" Bob thanked his friend.