Chapter 1: out the oven, through the kitchen, into a new world

Start from the beginning

Just then, the little shark went under Bosip's cookie legs and floated upwards, making Bosip ride on the little creature. This action caught both Bob and Bosip off guard.

Just as before Bosip began to question the shark, it began to carefully hover upwards, much like how Bosip carries Bob through the levels.

Bosip hopped off the creature and right next Bob once they reached their destination, having a look of pure surprise written on his icing, thanking his newfound friend.

Now that they got out of the oven. All they need to do is get out of the hut.

The duo scanned the area for any possible exits, and into the dangerous world of dessert and sweets.

"There." Bosip pointed at a giant opening from across the room. "There's a window we can get out of."

Bob was the first to leap down on the oven's closed entrance, followed by Bosip. "We'll have to run through the counters in order to get out of here." Bob noted.

The two climbed up to the nearest counter as their little companions followed suit. As they reached the top, they heard loud, giant footsteps coming from outside the door. They were quick to hide behind the jars filled with strawberry jam, both peeking through the gaps in-between the jars next to eachother.

The witch had entered the kitchen walking slowly. She then took something from the cupboard and slowly made her way back out of the kitchen. But before she could progress her way to her living room, she shot a look at the jars where Bob and Bosip currently hid behind, this action made the two cookies retract their positions back behind the glass, as they hold in any form of noise they could possibly mutter out of their mouths.

The witch mumbled something in response, and made her way back. The sound of a door opening wide and closing shut was a sign that the two cookies were safe. For now.

"Phew! Man, that was close!" Bob wiped off the sweat from his dough, Bosip only nodded in response. If any of them had cookie hearts, it would be beating like a fucking large drum.

"Did you see her face!? I just got to say, that she is ug-ly!" Bob added.

"Now that we're safe, let's make a break for it." Bosip said as he began sprinting through the countertop, his shark companion following him while Bob ran behind his tail.

The two cookies began to run, jump, and slide through any obstacle blocking their way. In some occasions, their pets would do their little thing.

Bosip's pet giving him a swift ride through the obstacle course and Bob's pet creating glowing spheres of blue and yellow to help him get through obstacles a small cookie can't get pass.

"IS THAT A BOTTLE FULL OF EYES!? Wait... DID ONE JUST BLINK????" Bob screeched as he observed the objects the duo were currently avoiding.

Yeah that scarring image isn't gonna leave Bob's mind for a whole week.

As the two of them reached the window sill, a sigh of relief escaped from Bosip's mouth. "Finally..." He muttered "We made it."

"Well, that concludes part 2 of phase 1. Let us begin phase 2!" Bob rejoiced as he approached his best friend.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the witch from before slammed open the door, and spotted the blue and yellow cookies standing on the window sill.

She didn't say anything, but she began making her way through the kitchen while erupting into maniacal laughter as she closes the gap between her and two.

"Run Bob RUN!" Bosip screamed as the two jumped out of the window and onto the hard surface of Earthbread. The witch had just grabbed the window frame when Bob and Bosip were already a few meters away from the giant structure.

"GeT bAck hEre YoU cOOkiEs!" The witch shrieked as she glared at the pair of runaway gingerbread men as they disappear into the forest, followed by the echoing screech of a blue haired cookie.

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

The pair dodged rocks and branches as they kept sprinting at the opposite direction of the hut. They have no idea how long they have been running, but they could care less.

They lost track of time, but it felt like the duo were running for solid 11 minutes straight, only to stop to breathe in an opening in the woods that lead to a path.

Panting and breathing.

Bob had realized how long their respiratory duration was before they tire and stop to catch their breathes.

But decided not to question it. They were no longer humans after all. They were now cookies, with soft crispy dough, vulnerable to crumbling at any second.

"Bosip where are we?" Bob lifted his head and looked at his friend.

"I... Don't know Bob..." Bosip said in-between breathes.

Suddenly, the beginning of the song Never Gonna Give You Up echoed through the forest, breaking the growing silence and tension between the two.

Bosip felt an aggressive vibrating sensation inside his pocket. Wait, cookies have pockets?

He pulled out the vibrating item to reveal Bosip's phone.

"Dude, you had your phone? ALL THIS TIME???" Bob yelled, frustration filled up his voice. Yet he did not question at the fact, of all the ringtones Bosip could of chosen, it was a fucking Rickroll.

Bosip didn't answer, but only looked at the phone screen and see who's calling him.

"Amor." He breathed out. Loud enough for Bob to hear. Without any further hesitations Bosip pressed answer. Just as he did, a holographic screen appeared on top of the phone screen, it was filled with static. But it only took a good matter of seconds for the silhouette of Amor Altra began to form into a clear image.

"Hey guys! How you two been doing?" Amor said, hands behind his head reclining on his gamer chair.

"Amor!" Both cookies rejoiced as they see their long time friend once again.

"So glad to see you again." Bosip was the first to respond.

"Dudeeeee you should of seen how UGLY that witch was! We could of been her lunch!" Bob raised up his arms high as he told Amor about his Ovenbreak experience. "And also, one question." Amor cocked up an eyebrow as he leaned closer to his PC.

"Amor what are these?" Bob then pointed to the floating cube next to him as it hovered closer to his face, along with the shark who hovered close enough for Amor to see.

"They've been really helpful during our escape from the witch. Mind telling us why they look like us?" Bosip began to pet the shark next to him, earning a little noise from the creature signaling that it likes the affection.

"I knew both of you would ask me eventually." Amor leaned back into his chair as he crossed his arms with a smirk.

"You see, before I put you two in the oven, I decided to give you guys little pets of your own! Since most cookies who escaped own one atleast." Amor pointed at the cube and shark.

"Both are made out of marshmallow, lots of sugar, lemon, honey and blueberries, you two better take care of them cuz' they're gonna help you guys out. Alot."

Bob's cube pet started to circle around it's owner as it smiled.

"...Thanks Amor. Now mind giving us more information of this world?" Bosip asked his friend.

"Yeah. We don't wanna get our asses kicked left and right, in the most painfully sweet way."

"Okay okay, listen up. Make sure you two note down the following information guys, you're gonna need it."

Word Count: 1889