Prologue: Beam us up Amor!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"How about Cookie Run? I heard Ash plays the game and he said it's really good!" Amor suggested.

Bob looked back up to Amor "What?"

Bosip was just a tad bit confused. Bob sat on the couch next to Bosip, not noticing the growing blush on the man's face beside him as he fixed his position. Bobal had lost his interest in their conversation and went out to find Bofo in the kitchen, asking him to cut his hair.

"Cookie Run? That kinda sounds like a kid's game." Bob said, seeming a bit disappointed or annoyed.

"Oh trust me, it's more than just a kid's game." Amor remarked. "So, what is it about?" Bosip asked, Bob answered for Amor "It's about cookies running, duh! The game's name is literally "Cookie Run"!".

"Yesn't!" Amor replied.

"wha-?" Bob said in total confusion.

"You see, as far as Ash had told me, yes, it's a game about Cookies running, but it's also an RPG game! Meaning there will be enemies to fight through!" Amor added, earning Bob's interest.

"Now I'm listening..." Bob smiled, more like smirked, as he listened to what Amor has to say. With a satisfied smile, Amor began to explain the tasks they need to accomplish in order to return home.

"When I teleport you guys to the game, you'll spawn in a hot oven as cookie versions of yourself, your goal is to get out and escape the witch's hut. All you guys have to do is keep running until you find a small kingdom." Amor explained briefly.

"Although, escaping the witch's hut isn't exactly easy. You guys have to dodge through lots of obstacles. But, seeing as you guys are experts at parkour, you can see this as merely just a baby level. All you need to do is work together and both of you will be fine." Amor added, the duo mentally noting each word.

Escape oven, find Cookie kingdom, help cookies, go home.

Easy right? Definitely not :D!

"Is that all Amor?" Bosip asked. Amor nodded, a sign of confirmation.

"Pfft, this gonna be easy!" Bob grinned, filled with overconfidence, too much for his own good.

"Oh! I almost forgot! The main enemy are cakes and a few cookies. Best not to trust some cookies dressed in dark colored clothing." Amor added.

"Well, nothing that the Boom Slayer and his bestest buddy can't handle!" Bob put an arm over Bosip's shoulder, making the taller man looked to his right and covered the ever growing blush on his cheeks. Amor silently cherishing this small moment. Maybe sending these two in a dangerously sweet world will finally give Bosip the courage to ask his best friend out.

"Just to add one thing, you two can turn into a cube and into a ship any time you wish. Use your abilities to your advantage boys!" Amor added one last information.

"Okay, I think that's everything. You ready Bob?" Bosip asked his friend.

"Ready as you are!"

"Alright then, beam us up Amor!" Bosip said, holding Bob's hand as the other pumped up his free fist.

"Good luck guys!" Bowaev bid farewell to his two friends, Bofo and Bobal, with now shorter hair, looked out from the kitchen silently giving those two their best of wishes, Bobot gave a nod, as Boder waved at them with both of his right hands.

"Alright! Here we go!" With that, Amor pressed a button on his keyboard and a flash of a white light enveloped Bob and Bosip. And with that, the three of them are gone, leaving behind the remaining 5.

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

Dark. Everything was dark. Nothing but darkness.

The two men were trapped inside what looks like an infinite sea of black.

It was also cold.

Very cold.

Then it was warm.

Then it was hot.

Then it was blazing.

The feeling of immense heat had started to built up in their surroundings.

The next thing Bob and Bosip knew is waking up inside a fiery hot oven, filled with burnt and/or crumbled corpses of cookies.

They gave each other a short glance, both of them were no longer humans. But now crispy cookies, yet their clothes still stayed thesame.

No words were spoken between the growing tension and flames of their current situation, both only gave each other a single nod, sharing a look of determination and confidence written on the icing of their dough.

They both know what that meant, they're best friends for a reason.

It's go time.

Word Count: 1350