15

"Oh thank goodness, you found my angel!" Jin yelled as he ran over to the group of three who were walking into the studio. He almost knocked Jungkook down as his body slammed into the bunny's. The poor rabbit was squeezed so hard, Jimin thought his eyes might pop out of his head. Jin released him for not even two seconds before he grabbed the small boy's face.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do I need to get Patricia?" Jin asked the last question with a lot less worry than the other two, slightly scaring the hybrid.
"I'm okay, Eomma. No need to hurt anybody." He leaned into Jin's ear.
"Well, maybe just a little." Jin's sadistic smile appeared on his face. Joon noticed, figuring it might be time to stop the conversation and get his boyfriend back to practicing before PD can no longer have children, knowing Jin would go that far, maybe even farther, to protect the maknae.
"Come on, guys. We only have an hour before we need to be in for makeup and clothing. Let's get some more practicing in." Namjoon back hugged Jin and put his head on the older's broad shoulders. The younger boys nodded and walked off behind the older two to meet with Yoongi and Hoseok about what they were practicing. Namjoon tilted his head so he could bite at Jin's neck without changing his position, pulling Jin into his body. The older's breathing became sporadic and heavy as he leaned back into Joon. Namjoon reached down a bit further and grabbed the brown haired man's crotch, squeezing lightly before releasing him and running away.
"Kim Namjoon!" Jin yelled as he started to chase his boyfriend, wanting to get him back for being an ass and leaving him in that state. Namjoon managed to hide behind Taehyung, probably picking the wrong person.
"Tae, hunny. Could you move out of the way so I can murder your father, please?" Jin spoke sweetly towards the hybrid, reaching up to pet him behind the ears. Taehyung held back his moans from the pleasure and just nodded his head, moving out of the way and towards Jimin.
"Oh fu-" Namjoon was cut off as the older tackled him, laying them both on the ground as Jin was now on top of Joon, holding himself up with his hands next to Joonie's head.
"You can't just leave me like that, you asshole. That was rude." Jin leaned down, doing a pushup above Namjoon's body, and pecked his lips. Namjoon's arms shot up and pulled Jin's body down into his own, holding him as he deepened the kiss. Jin's hands moved to Joon's sides as he let the younger male flip them over, Namjoon taking over the top position.
"Get a room." Yoongi mumbled as he turned back to the boy he was currently pinned against a wall by, smiling and giggling as Hoseok started leaving small, ticklish kisses on the older's neck.
"Shut it, Yoongi. Do you see the position you're in?" Why don't you get a room?" Jimin stuck his tongue out at Yoongi, the older male ignoring him completely. Taehyung walked over to his relatively short dominant, wrapping his arms around his neck and smirking.
"Maybe we could get a room, daddy." Taehyung pulled himself closer to Jimin, the older grabbing the feminine hips of the other, growling as he did so, moving his head to bite at the slightly younger male's neck. Jungkook giggled in the background, watching as everybody got so distracted so easily. Taehyung heard his little giggle and remembered he was also in the room, distracted by Jimin's movements.
"Come here, Kookie." Jungkook walked over to Taehyung, excitement evident in his walk. Taehyung moved one of his arms from Jimin's neck and pulled Jungkook closer by his arm, moving his hand to palm Kook since he wasn't getting any attention. Jungkook started to whimper from Taehyung's actions, his legs starting to feel like gelatin.
"Oh my fucking god, boys. I said you could date, not have sex in my studio!" PD Nim yelled, all of the boy's jumping apart except for Namjoon and Jin. Jin looked up and gave PD a death glare, his blackened eyes scaring the absolute shit out of the older male.
"Damn, she's feisty." Yoongi spoke, refering to Jin, knowing why his eyes went black. PD sighed and began to walk out of the studio.
"Forty minutes, horrny fuckers." He stated before closing the door behind him, managing to escape the situation before anything bad happened. Namjoon started petting Jin's hair, whispering in his ear until his eyes went back to normal.
"We're all good, guys. Safe from her." Yoongi pecked Hoseok's sweaty shoulder as he walked past, walking towards the two still on the floor. He helped Namjoon stand up, Joon helping Jin.
"Keep her in check, Jin. She's a rude ass bitch." Yoongi whispered to the two, Jin nodding and grabbing onto Namjoon's waist, hugging him close and shoving his face in the younger's chest. The younger three were very confused at the situation. Who is "she" and whats wrong with her.
"Guys, lets go to the showers and get cleaned up so we can get to makeup and stuff on time." Hoseok walked over and picked Yoongi up bridal style, carrying him away in the direction of the showers. The others followed, Jin holding onto Joon's hand, almost crishing it but Namjoon didn't mind. As long as "she" was okay and wasn't bothering anybody.