CHAPTER 1 : Part 2

Anirudh's POV :

Even today I was running away from her like I did this one month. I was scared if she didn't forgive me. If what kaka said is really true! Has she really moved away from me? Or I forced her to move away from me? I hate myself when I think about what I did. How much I hurt my Bondita. How many tears she shed for me, just for one of my mistake...no, it's not my mistake I made a terrible blunder. I never thought about the consequences of it. What would have happened if she had made a big mistake? What if she had hurt herself ? What would I answered to myself ? What would I answered to Sumati maa? What would I answered to Bondita's Dugga maa? What would I answered to my Kaka, my family?? What!? what!? what!? I never thought about all this, I just thought about how to get Bondita back on the right track. I had many options, many ways but I didn't see any of them rather it is better to say that I did not want to see them. I went the wrong way to fix everything, but I never thought that one mistake could cause so many mistakes. Kaka is right, my so called fitoor which causes me to go blind sometimes and not realize that I am doing right or wrong. It's really disgusting! All these thoughts, Kaka's words and my two big enemies Barrister Anirudh and Player Anirudh, their nonsense, jokes, wisdom and torture on me, all these were together made me completely exhausted, my head was aching, I couldn't think of anything. I couldn't do anything. There was only the situation and anger and hatred towards oneself. I wanted to apologize to Bondita, I wanted to talk to her. But I didn't want to face her, I couldn't. That's why I hid myself in the cupboard. I thought no one would find me. But I was wrong. There is no place from where my Bondita can't find me. She is intelligent, clever. She can feel the presence of her Pati Babu. She knows everything about her Pati Babu. She found me. She wanted to see me and talk to me face to face. But I didn't want it, I couldn't face her. But she knows very well how to deal with her stubborn Pati Babu. Now I am standing in front of her. She has found a way to apologize to each other. A sweet way just like her.

"Chalo Bondita kulfiya khaa le..."

"Rukiye Pati Babu" She grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Kya hua" I asked.

"Aap aapna aankhein bandh kijiye"

"Aankhein bandh! Kyun?"

"Kijiye na"

Then I closed my eyes. All of a sudden I felt something on my feet. I immediately opened my eyes. Yes, I was right it was her little hand that touched my feet a while back. I grabbed her elbow and helped her stand up.

"Bondita...Bondita ea kya kar rahi ho tum? Main ne tumhe mana kiya hai na Bondita?" I asked her calmly.

"Aapne ek patni ko pati ke pair chune se mana kiya tha"

"Phir?"

"Phir main to aapne bhagwan ke paao chu rahi hu"

I stepped back. "Bondita?"

"Pati Babu, aapne mujhe humesha sahi path padhaya, sahi raha dikhayi. Main jaab giri mujhe uthaya, kamzor padhi to himmat di, raksha bhi ki. Bhagwan ji bhi to aisa hi karta hai na? Aaj main ne aapki paao chue kyunki aaj main vachan leti hu, ki aaj ke baad aapki haar baat manungi main, aapke haar shabd ko samajhne ki puri koushis karungi, humesha aapki sath dungi main Pati Babu" She promised me.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I smiled and said "Bondita? aab tum aapni aankhein bandh karo Bondita"

"Kyun?"