#1 Seoul

Ladies and Gentelman my Bias:

___________________________

I hate packing, because I am doing it a lot in my job. Flying from one place to another and doing business. Sometimes it can be tough. But this time it's different. After two years of being Home, I can finally visit my best friend in Seoul.

"What do you think hunter? Should I take this with me?" I found myself showing my cat a Victoria Secret slip and waiting for an answer.

"Miau"

"Yeah you are right, who will even see it" I replied and threw my overpriced slip into the suitcase. I was never a woman who bought underwear for men but for herself.

I packed my clothes in two suitcases, opened a bottle of wine and played my favorite playlist on my JBL box. I leaned against my window frame, which led to my large terrace. This terrace was one of the reasons why I bought this penthouse apartment. I love to sit here in the evening and think about my life. I breathed in the cold spring air and looked over the skyline of Berlin. Leaning against the glass railing, I thought about the time when Bella and I met.

Time flies by, we have known each other for 15 years. When we first met at school, I knew immediately that she was my soulmate. We both had the same broken sense of humor, always got along well, and were there for each other. After graduation, she decided to move to South Korea and continue her career there. She quickly found a job as a stylist at Big Hit Music and met her new boyfriend after a few months.

I had not met Yoongi yet, but I had never seen Bella so happy. After her last toxic relationship, he was probably the best thing that could have happened to her. To be honest I'm happy for her, but I'm worried at the same time. I've always read about the problems idols have when it comes to dating, the strict circumstances and rules under which they have to live. Freedom and independence were always important for me, I can't imagine what it would be like to live under such a pressure.

Of course, Bella and Yoongi have to keep their relationship a secret, and I never really understood how they manage that. Dating someone from the biggest boy band in the world? Not for me.