Jimin couldn't hold back his happiness and begins to squeal. Not only happy for Taehyung but also for himself, now they won't have to act like boyfriends. The trio pulled the frozen boy into a group hug while screaming their lungs out. Finally their plan succeed. They knew it will succeed because Jungkook does have feeling for Taehyung, it's just he couldn't realize it as sooner as everyone did.

On the other hand Taehyung was almost about to cry from happiness, he still couldn't believe Jungkook was coming to him, to stop him from asking Jimin which according to their deal means he has things for him.

"Thank you guys." Taehyung thanked the boys as he hugged back the trio who couldn't be more happy.

Understanding they don't own much time before Jungkook comes here they broke the hug and quickly begins to set up everything. Jin and Hobi run towards the entrance to inform the both acting male when Jungkook enters the park so they would start their acting.

Not so soon after Taehyung gets a message from Jin informing that Jungkook was inside the park. Taehyung hurriedly looked around to see if Jungkook was anywhere near them, his eyes fall on a boy who's round head only can be seen through the trees who was looking at the other direction and it was enough for Taehyung to recognize it was Jungkook. His heart fastens as he quickly looked at Jimin telling Jungkook is here. Jimin gives him a nod telling him to start the acting.

He took a deep breath and looked up at Jimin who was also looking at him.

"Jimin, be my boyfri-" Taehyung was cut off in his middle as someone shout out.

"WAIT!!" screamed by Jungkook who immediately threw his jacket at Taehyung as the jacket hit right on his handsome face. At the sudden force on his face Taehyung stumbled back almost falling on the ground.

"DID YOU SAY YES?? DID YOU SAY YES TO HIM??" Jungkook asked almost shouting as the other people give him looks not understanding this not so regular morning drama.

"No." Jimin replied in a second shaking his head and Jungkook sighed in relief. Resting his hands on his knees as he begins to pant catching his breath, the poor boy run all the way not caring about the person besides him to whom he threw his jacket.

"Oh shit! Taehyung you okay?" Finally Jimin noticed Taehyung as he went to him for help. Jimin's voice grabbed Jungkook's attention as he moved his gaze to Taehyung, he immediately cursed inside.

Everything was already enough awkward, now it was even more.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Taehyung grunts as he gets up with Jimin's help and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him but quickly look away.

He doesn't know where all this shyness was coming from, he has never felt this much shy around Taehyung in his whole life but things change you know.

"Sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you." Jungkook apologies still not looking at Taehyung who signaled Jimin to leave so the both can have a moment alone by themselves as Jimin immediately dash out and joined Jin and Hobi who were hiding behind a tree watching everything secretly.

"How can we talk if you decided to stare at the tree?" Taehyung spoke getting closer to the boy who was tensing up in a very obvious way.

"Fuck, i need to be confident!" Jungkook cursed inside telling him to be more confident as he should be. Not receiving anything from the younger, Taehyung speaks up.

"I think you have nothing to say. Let me just ask Jim-" Hearing Taehyung, Jungkook's eyes widened as he quickly looked at Taehyung with his glaring eyes.

"Don't even dare!" Jungkook growled and took a deep breath after.

"Okay listen, y-you are not allowed to ask Jimin to be your boyfriend."