' What the heck?! At least give me a heads up, you idiot!' I complained after it almost hit my face.

' Shut up! Just help me carry that for a while!' She refuted. Grumbling, I opened the door and was greeted by a purple haired girl standing at the front. I jumped from the shock and almost fell backwards towards Dan-ii.

' Aah! God damnit! How many times do I have to be surprised today?!' I complained as I look back at the girl in front of me. She just laughs at my antics before moving out of the way so I can get out.

' Dae-il, you're quite jumpy today, huh?' she said, giggling. I looked at her, confused.

' You know me?' I asked her.

' And you're forgetful too? Geez, we've been friends since childhood! Our houses are next to each other!' she replied. I scanned her uniform and my eyes landed on her name tag.

Ban Yeoryong.

' Huh... What's happening right now? Well, I'll just play along for today. Seeing her uniform is similar to Dan-ii, I guess we go to the same highschool?' I thought.

' Hehehe, I was joking! Do you think we'll be in the same class later?' I said, thinking of wether everything is a dream.

' But would Dan-ii be in the same dream as me? Moreover, everything just felt too realistic. Maybe it'll turn back to normal tomorrow?'

' Maybe. I hope we do.' she mumbled something after that but it was incoherent for me to hear it.

Dan-ii got out, putting on a questioning look at me as I converse with the supposed childhood friend of ours. Just as she stepped out, the purple headed girl immediately latch onto Dan-ii with stars in her eyes.

' Dan-ii! I'm glad we're all in the same school too this year!'

My twin looked at me, perplexed with the situation.

' Just go along for now.' I mouthed to her, hoping she didn't do anything stupid.

' Y-yeah. I'm glad too...' I facepalmed.

' She freaking stuttered, really?! How is she my twin?! And she's the older one?!' I literally cursed her in my head and I don't regret it. Anyways, we both followed our childhood friend, a.k.a Dan-ii's best friend to school. We don't really know where it is located anyways, so it works for us.

When we arrived, we were both agape at the magnanimous building in front of us.

' We really managed to get into a school like this? Are you serious?! Calm down, Dae-il. It's just a dream.' I was having a monologue when Dan-ii suddenly ran away. I was stunned. So was Yeoryong but she looked sadder than ever. I sighed.

' Yeoryong, go ahead first. I will bring her back. I'll make sure she comes back before class.' I said, patting her head. She nodded and I ran towards the direction my twin slip out to.

When I managed to catch up to her, I saw her on her phone at the bus stop, looking stunned. I made my way next to her and tapped her shoulder. She flinched a little before looking at me in horror.

' Why.. do you look like you've seen a ghost?' I asked her. Her lips trembled as she tried to speak what's on her mind.

' D-Dae-il... Our original school... It doesn't exist...' she stuttered.

' ... What?'

' Dae Dam Middle School... It doesn't exist...' she repeated, looking back at the screen of her phone.

' Huh... I guess we're enrolled in Ji Jon Middle School in this dream?'

' Dream? No, Dae-il. I don't think this is a dream.'

' If it isn't a dream, then what is it?!' I inquired, feeling frustrated with everything. She stares at me with a serious look on her face.

' Dae-il... I think we got in a different world...'

' Ha.... As if that makes much more sense than us being in a dream.' I deadpanned.

' Dae-il. I'm serious. Nobody can be in the same dream with another human being in it and we can definitely feel everything that is happening right now!'

' Yeah... I agree...'

' See!'

' Yeah, yeah. But we should talk about this once we got home. Different world or not, we still have to go to school.'

' Yeah, you're right...'

Just as I was about to grab her hands to guide her back to school, a black car stopped by us...

°~Thanks for reading~°