"Too late. She sure is tight." He taunted. He looks at the ground as if he's thinking about something. He touched her.

"What the hell did you do?" I snap and grab him by the neck. I would've thought he would resist out of my hold but he doesn't.

"I didn't do anything. I think when we were doing it, she sure was enjoying it moaning my name in pleasure." he cackled.

I quickly slam him to the ground and hear something crack but I don't care. My fist collides with his face relentlessly. I see blood everywhere but don't stop.

I punch him in the nose and I'm pretty sure it's broken. He tries to use his hands to shield his face but they're useless because my fist avoids them and continues to come in contact with his face.

Austin pulls me off of him and I could hear police sirens coming. My knuckles are hurting but the adrenaline coursing through me avoids that pain.

"If I see you come near her again, I swear to God, I will kill you." I bellowed. Kylie's trying to help him get up but he keeps collapsing on the ground.

I quickly get into my car, Austin following me into the passenger seat. I don't bother putting my seat belt on and I begin racing down to Soul's apartment.

God, please let her be okay.
...

As I get to the apartment, I rapidly rush to the elevators.

"Kayden, calm down. What the hell is wrong with you?" Austin questions my frustration.

"Souline. He did something to her. I know it." I could feel myself angry again and I punch the elevator wall. It has a dent in it now.

"Don't you think she could've voluntarily had sex with him?" he suggests.

"No fucking way. It took us a week to kiss, there's no way she would have sex with a guy she barely knows. You don't know her." I tell him.

He stays silent the whole elevator ride up and once the elevator dings, I rush to her apartment number.

I knock on it once and she doesn't answer. I keep knocking on it and after a few minutes, a door opens.
Only, it isn't hers.

"Excuse me, what are you young men doing out here?" The lady asks me.

"Don't worry about us. I just need to talk to your neighbor here really quickly." I assure her.

"Oh no, there's no one there. That young lady... Souline, she gave us a note here that she was leaving. Let me get it." She goes back into her apartment to grab the note. "Here it is." She opens it because it was folded in fours and hands it to me.

Hello neighbor that I've never talked to,

My name is Souline Sinclair, I'm your next door neighbor on your right. Yup, that's me. So I barely moved out here for about a month or so but something occurred that I cannot speak about right now. I've decided that this city isn't the right place for me to live so I've made a decision to move and I'm leaving. I'm not coming back for a while. So if you're wondering where I am, I moved away and I'm not coming back so don't worry about me. I hope you have a great life and happy early halloween!
Love,
Your ex next door neighbor
you've never encountered,
Souline Sinclair
She's moving?

She can't move, she just got here.

"Thank you." I give back the letter to the lady and she goes back into her apartment.

She left.

"It's okay buddy, we'll find you another girlfriend." Austin tries to coo me.

I ignore his comment and walk in front of Soul's door. I stand back and I harshly kick at her lock.