ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 - birdie.

Start from the beginning

"so. what about that video?" he asked, causing heeseung and jay to groan in remembrance, forgetting that that video of them had existed.

"right, thanks for reminding me kim" sunghoon chirped, whipping his phone out again.

"kim..?" sunoo silently asked himself but didn't question the sudden nickname too much.

the blond boy went on his tippie toes to look at the video of sunghoon, not wanting to let go of ni-ki.

the video started playing and a loud scream was immediately heard from it. sunoo, and a few other of the boys that wanted to watch saw the camera pan in on heeseung and jay clinging onto each other.

although heeseung was embarrassed, he had to refrain jay from throwing in another punch at sunghoon.

"i'm gonna kill you, sunghoon." jay grumbled and sat down after being somewhat calmed down by the older.

"i'd like to see you try." sunghoon gave jay a half assed smile after sending the video to the boys who wanted the video for,, 'research purposes..'

"i'm making this my wallpaper" jake said, seeing that he received the video from sunghoon.

"i'm choking all of you in your sleep." jay said through gritted teeth, trying not to bitch slap everybody in his sight.

"well i'm locking all my doors and windows" sunoo's words were mumbled since he went back to stuffing his face in the back of ni-ki's neck.

"okay i can feel your fucking breath on me." ni-ki jerked his head up and stared at sunoo.

"that's what hugs are supposed to feel like!" sunoo frowned, missing the last 5 minutes that he had hugged the younger.

"fine.. but don't squeeze me to death like you haven't hugged somebody in years" ni-ki couldn't help but feel weak at the sight of sunoo's frown.

whilst jake and heeseung got distracted for a few minutes, jay took this time to jump over the table and tackle sunghoon to the ground.

he grabbed sunghoon by his shirt collar and began shaking him. "i swear to god i'm going to fuck your whole life up if you don't delete that video."

sunghoon had a neutral look on his face while getting shook up and down by the other that was on top of him.

"this is kinda weird" sunoo stuck his tongue out and let go of ni-ki, going to pull jay off of sunghoon.

"you're a bit too calm for the situation you're in right now-" jake said, looking at sunghoon's face that was slightly covered by jay's back in the way of his view.

"i'm used to it" sunghoon shrugged and saw jay get 'thrown' across the floor by sunoo.

"and this is why he needs a therapist for his anger issues" heeseung sighed in relief, seeing that sunoo handled the situation.

"this is why jay needs a leash!" sunoo pointed his finger in the air and waved it around.

"now now doggy" jungwon crouched down next to jay and waved his finger around at jay, making jay get up and threaten to bite his finger off.

"i hate it here." jay mumbled, getting up from the floor to slump on the bench. sunghoon followed the other to rest his head on his lap.

"how did those two go from tHAt to that" jake said while showing fighting movements on the 'tHAt.'

"their dynamic is all over the place, that's why." jungwon replied and got up from crouching on the floor.

"i see" jake placed 2 fingers under his chin, stroking his imaginary beard.