𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧

Start from the beginning

"anyways... people ask us all the time if we help take down the photos after the video is done." mia started, sticking a picture over his computer monitor "fun fact: we don't."

"yeah, we let them do it by themselves." thomas jokingly said, filming more of his friends adding the pictures to his walls "i feel like vinnie's gonna freak out."

"oh, he will, for sure." jake nodded his head, leaving the boy's bathroom "but, at the same time, he feels like the person who wouldn't take the pictures off his wall for a while. classic simp move."

"i don't think anyone would ever have their room fully covered with photos of the person they're simping for." michael stated whilst making a heart shaped wall collage

"joe goldberg would."

the video shows a quick clip of vinnie looking at some rings for himself, then another short clip of sofia sticking her tongue out to the camera and vinnie sending the middle finger, muttering "i hate you, lucas"

now, it shows a screenrecording of sofia's phone, her in a facetime call with someone who has their camera turned off. sofia had made so her image's the biggest one on the call and she could be seen in the car again, next to her boyfriend.

"vinnie bought a really cute ring that i might steal from him sometimes." she told whoever was on the other side of the screen "and, we got matching necklaces."

"hey, you didn't get your own ring because you didn't want to, ok? i tried to make you buy one too." the boy chimed in, sofia laughing at it

"and, what's the fun in that?" she pouted and whatever was said right after that was cut out of the video, skipping right away to when they were leaving the car "i gotta go now, sav. we just got to the hype house."

"sofia just texted me and told me they're here

"sofia just texted me and told me they're here." thomas whispered to the camera "by the way, that's how the room looks right now." he filmed vinnie's bedroom, showing how there was almost no space without a photo of sofia, except his ceiling and part of his floor

there could be heard steps coming closer to them and soon, someone was opening the door - that person being vinnie, who stepped back when he noticed his room.