𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭

June, 2021

ten days had passed without anything really happening between sofia and vinnie

ten days had passed without anything really happening between sofia and vinnie. after their conversation at the movie theater, they had been quite distant and, when they talked, it was nothing but friendly. there was no flirting involved.

today, as the last day of the trip - at least for chloe, natalia and chris -, they decided to be spending the day in nassau (and, sleeping there as well), so they could do something different and explore the city a bit. they arrived late morning, by boat, and went directly to check-in at the resort they'd be staying for the night.

"we have a full day ahead... i think it's time to hit the beach." pietro suggested, knowing they were all dressed for that "then, we can go to a restaurant or something at night."

since no one disagreed, they walked towards the beach - it was only a few feet away from the resort -, and chose a spot to leave their things at. the boys joined a group of brazilians who were playing soccer, whilst natalia and chloe decided to tan. savannah, on the other hand, pulled sofia with her so they could film a few tiktoks.

"yeah, i give up." sofia muttered after filming the same dance for like the 5th time, not liking how it turned out at the end "i'm glad i'm not a tiktok star like vinnie, i'd never know what to post."

"my captions would always be apologies for not posting enough." savannah laughed "and, people would propably be always in my comments asking for vinnie."

"for sure." the blonde haired one rolled her eyes "his fans can be a bit too much sometimes. i remember when he had just started and you appeared in one of his videos..."

"oh yeah, that day was crazy." sav nodded her head "i don't know how many hate comments i got. people straight away assumed we were dating."

sofia nodded, remembering too well the amount of hours she spent on her best friend's phone, deleting hundreds of dm requests, as well as responding to some that were just too absurd. it was a mess.

"so, how are things between you and chris?" the shortest one asked, walking towards a bench "my mom used to say the best way to know a guy is traveling with him. i don't know why though, i stand by the saying you'll know a guy by the way he treats his mom."