𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟

October, 2021

sofia had just finished planning everything for college

sofia had just finished planning everything for college. she sat down with her parents and they decided everything, from when she'd leave (it was decided december would be the best option) to where she'd stay (an off-campus uni apartment she wouldn't have to share with anyone).

in the meantime, she had not got in contact with vinnie. he did try to talk to her a few times, but she couldn't just pretend nothing had happened. thankfully, his parents didn't tell anything to hers, or else her father would fly to los angeles and beat her ex up.

the difference was that now she had befriended avani and charli. a few times she had talked to anthony, dixie, chase hudson and madi monroe. but, it was mostly the duo. they were just so nice to her and, fortunately, didn't mention the boy she was still in love with.

apparently, charli wasn't really friends with vinnie either way. they just met a few times, but it wasn't enough to build a friendship. avani was slightly closer to him, but not as half as anthony was.

savannah had went a few days ago to pennsylvania. her and her parents had chosen for her to stay a while there to get used to philadelphia. for that reason, sofia was bored out of her mind. the only person she was really friends with outside of savannah, chloe, the twins and harry was reggie. but, the boy had his own friends, which she didn't know at all.

she had literally created another account on tiktok, with no name associated, to spend her free time filming videos. still, it wasn't that fun. her parents tried to keep her busy as much as they could, inviting her out to eat, to shop or to do anything in general, but it wasn't the same as being with her friends.

"ok, i'll press play on the movie now." avani spoke through the facetime call. they were now, along with charli, starting a barbie movie marathon. they were using a random app that allowed avani's screen to be shared, so they'd watch it together.

they watched around three movies before taking a break because charli needed to leave - she was currently in italy with her family and chase - and avani had a date. once again, sofia was bored.