The phones

Okay y'all it's been too long, I'm sorry.

Well uhhhhhh ig here we go.

Tony walks into the living room where everyone was sitting. Luckily, Yelena and Peter never said anything to Thor.

"Breakfast!" Wanda calls from the dining room. Everyone gets up and goes to the table.

I sit between Yelena and Peter. Vision goes around and serves us all plates full of pancakes and berry's. God, I love Wanda and Vision.

We all start eating when the conversation begins with Sam.

"So uh- what is everyone doing today?" Sam asks, looking around the table.

"Uh I got nothing." I say, thinking through everything. "Me either." Pretty much everyone else says, then here comes Tony.

"Actually, Y/n, Loki, and Thor all have something to do today. Me too, I guess." Tony says. Everyone looks at him confused. "And you mean...?" Capsicle asks.

"Buying phones for them today." Tony says. We all finish eating, then Tony and Thor get into one of Tony's limo things, and Loki and I in the other. Huh.

Loki and I look at the driver, then at eachother. "Have you told anyone?" He whispers. I shake my head, "No, I haven't. Really, only Yelena knows, but she won't tell anyone." I whisper back.

He nods and then looks out the window. A few minutes later, we get to the Apple store, then go inside.

After a longgg while, we pick out phones. I choose a dark rose gold one, and Loki chooses a dark green one.

"It's been an hour." Loki says, crossing his arms as we both sit down on the chairs against the front of the building, watching Thor look at all the phones.

"How hard is it to choose a color?" I say with a whiny voice. Tony had already paid for Loki and mine, and now we're just waiting for Thor.

Loki then looks at me and says, "We could literally just leave. We could've left an hour ago. WHY ARE WE STILL HERE?" he exclaims.

I then facepalm realizing that we took two cars. We tell Tony we're leaving, then go back home.

Almost an hour after we get home, Tony and Thor show up. I'm sitting on the couch with Yelena and Peter playing video games, Loki is sitting next to us reading, and everyone else is training.

"We're back, Thor, I am never taking you to get a phone again." Tony says, then walks to his office. I chuckle and watch as Thor just goes to the kitchen and starts eating.

Loki looks at him from the side of his eye and he smirks a bit. I laugh a little. "Dang it!" Peter exclaims, slamming down his remote. "HAA!" Yelena shouts, smirking.

"You won again!" Peter groans. "Yep, yes I did." Yelena says nonchalantly. I laugh a bit then go to my room. I smile when I see Seb on my bed.

"Hey kitty, kitty." I say in a baby voice picking up Seb and snuggling him. A little bit later, I hear a small scratching on my door. I walk over and open it, then look down and see a familiar black cat with green eyes.

"Loki.." I mutter as I pick the cat up and set it on my bed. I watch as the cat turns into Loki. "Hello darling." He says smiling.

I walk over and kiss him. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask. He smiles and nods, then I lock my door and we turn on the tv.