The powers

We get into these....limos? I don't exactly know. Tony's always had them, but we all get into them and start driving.

I sit next to Wanda, and I'm close to the door...just in case. I want to be able to make an easy escape in case they know who I am and this is a trap.

"And then we-" Wanda keeps talking to me and telling me stories and stuff as I glance out the window and see a girl around my age get grabbed by the wrist by this man and he starts trying to pull her away.

"Stop! Stop the car!" I yell, cutting off Wanda. The brakes screech as I slam open the door and run over to them.

I run over and something insanely weird happens. I put my hand out and the man gets pushed back forcefully.

He's knocked out and the girl runs. I stand there in shock as my hands have a gold glow come from them.

I turn around and look at everyone and they're jaws are all dropped, and some back away a little.

"I-" I say shakily as the gold disintegrates. "W-wow." Tony says, his face looks shocked.

Peter looks amazed, then his eyes widen and he smiles a little, "Woah!" He exclaims.

Wanda half smiles and crosses her arms, "Welcome to the team." She says.

What the hell just happened?

"Okay, important question." Bruce says, then takes a sharp breath, "Can you control the powers?"

I furrow my brows and look at him seriously. "Wha- I didn't even know it existed!" Bruce nods a bit realizing it was a stupid question, "True.."

Thor walks up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Impressive." He laughs a bit, then whispers, "Can you take down Loki?"

I raise my eyebrows and look a little confused, then shrug. He pats my shoulder then walks away.

I look back at everyone as they talk...Loki's still standing by the car. He's just staring at me...watching me...in shock...

I just barely look over at him then looks at everyone talking. Bucky looks at me and smirks a little. I smile a bit.

"Okay, I called the police. They'll be here in a second to pick him up." Natasha says. "Good." Tony says.

Steve looks at me and smiles, "Good eye Y/N...you did good." He says. You smile and nod.

"Okay, let's get going." Tony says, then we get back in the car.