The Hydra Attack

We all fly up to this large building outside of New York city. Yes, we're in a helicopter.

A minute later, Tony and Thor fly down into the building and take out at least 20 agents... oh my god.... I have to k-kill...

We land and all get out, then go in and everyone starts attacking the agents.

Loki, Peter, Wanda and Vision, Bucky and Sam all stayed back at the tower. "Y/N, c'mon!" Natasha yells to me. I jump out of the helicopter and run inside with her.

Once we get inside, my eyes get wide as I watch Bruce turn into the Hulk...

"Don't get distracted!" Natasha says. "Okay everyone, a little teamwork would be nice." Tony says through our earpieces. He's taking out the agents on the roof.

I try to force the powers to trigger, and sure enough, the gold comes back. I see one of the agents look at me... and I know they recognize me.

I lift my hand towards them and something happens... I kill him instantly before he says anything.

Bruce...or...Hulk I guess, picks up an agents and practically throws them across the giant room while shouting, then Natasha finishes them off by shooting them.

After about 15 minutes, everyone is standing together in the middle of this giant room surrounded by dead Hydra agents.

Tony flies over to us and joins us. "Good work, I don't think they got anything...even if they did, they aren't alive to take it." He says.

"I assume we should make our way back." Thor says, then Natasha nods. Hulk yells again, standing a bit away from us.

Natasha walks over to him and puts a hand on his stomach, he towers over her. "Hey big guy...it's over now." She says with a gentle voice. I watch as he slowly shrinks down back into Bruce.

We all then get back into the helicopter. "Friday, take us back." Tony says, then we all start flying back.