⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟓

Start from the beginning

"we had a deal!" mark shouted.

"the cup for the sword!"

"here!" he dumped the sword in front of him and griphook tossed the horcrux to jeno who put it back inside of his bag.

"i said i'd get you in, i didn't say anything about getting you out." griphook mocked, using the other goblin's hand to open the vault door so they could leave.

"i do not want to die like this!" jaemin yelled, struggling to make it to the door that mark and chenle had already reached.

"this is so stupid!" yunhee shouted, feeling herself sink under the items. a hand latched onto her wrist, stopping her from sinking any further.

"you good?" jeno asked, hauling her towards the door.

"now i am." she replied as they ran towards the railings. "is everyone out?"

"one... two... five... eight." jaemin counted everyone. "gosh. i feel like a mother doing a headcount of all her children."

"uh... duck!" jeno yelled, pulling yunhee and jaemin behind a pillar as spells were fired at them by the guards.

"we have to do something. anyone got ideas?" jisung said, narrowly dodging a spell.

"renjun, jaemin, aren't you the smart ones?" mark asked. "surely you've got something."

"i'm magic and general smart, not how-to-get-past-a-dragon-and-guards-that-want-to-kill-us smart!" renjun responded.

"i think i might have something, but i don't know if you'll like it." yunhee said. she aimed her wand at the railing. "reducto!"

"it can't be that bad, right?" chenle asked. "um... why are you running? yunhee?! what the hell?!"

he peered over the side of the pillar to see her clinging to the dragons back. she waved at them to do the same and without hesitation, they jumped onto the dragon as it attacked the goblins and guards below them.

"relashio!" jaemin yelled, his wand pointed at the chains that kept the dragon down.

it freed the creature and it began climbing up the cliffs and mountains until it broke through the floor of gringotts where all the elves were doing their paperwork. the group covered their heads as the dragon then smashed through the glass and paused at the top of the building.

"now what?" mark asked.

"i really don't want to do this, but... reducto!" yunhee fired at the dragon's tail and it let out a cry of pain before it took off flying into the sky. she rubbed the side of the dragon. "sorry, friend."

"your friend tried to kill us all a couple of minutes ago." jisung mumbled as they flew above water.

"i think we'll have to jump." mark said when he saw that they would be approaching land soon.

"when?"

"now!"

"are you mad!" renjun yelled, afraid to fall from so high up in the sky.

the others began dropping and it was only him and yunhee left.

"take my hand! we'll drop together." she told him, holding her hand out to take.