I need to figure out this stalker situation and-

"Blake?" The familiar voice called from the side of me. A voice I haven't heard in so long, a voice that had been the root of so many of my mental issues.

Grayson.

I don't even bother opening my eyes for a few moments after I hear his voice, leaving me enough time to mentally prepare myself for a forced conversation with him. Hopefully Harry will come sooner than expected.

"Weren't expecting me?" He asks with a chuckle.

"Well not many days I wake up planning to run into my dickhead ex so no, no I wasn't." I raise my hand above my eyes to shade my line of vision as I open my eyes.

"Way to hurt the ego, Heartbreaker." He pushes his fist against his chest dramatically. Always dramatically.

"Eh, I think your ego could go down a few notches." I roll my eyes and turn away from him, really not wanting to have a conversation with anyone. My day has already turned to shit from the girl's comments. I don't need to be talking to my ex right now.

"You know you love it, darling." Darling is no longer your nickname for me, Gray. It feels wrong as it falls from your lips.

"Don't call me that." I snap, my feets shuffling.

"You know you're still mine right? That fuckhead you were with awhile ago or not it doesn't matter." Possessive much?

"I think that's the definition of a boyfriend Grayson so leave me alone." I flick my wrist towards him, indicating he should leave. He's going with the majority today and not taking the hint.

"Now why would I do that? I miss you Blake." His voice is soft and persuasive. He used to use that tone with me after he had done something wrong and wanted to be forgiven or coerce me into bed with him. I was so hopelessly in love with him that I forgave him almost every time. Except this time, I'm in love with someone else.

Harry.

"You know nothing about me." My voice is harsher than it has ever been towards him. I was calmer with my tone  after I found out he cheated on me then right now.

I just need Harry.

"Baby...I just fuck- I miss you...I miss your body... your...your fuck- just eveything." He misses the sex.

"Pretty sure you just miss getting laid Gray, think you can go find one at the club down the street. I heard they give 50% off douchebags, and I know you are on a budget."

"Wow, so funny. Glad to know you still remember I'm into degradation."

"Oh go fuck yourself. Leave. Me. Alone." I keep my hands in closed fists trying to release as much pressure as possible without actually hitting him.

I'm not a violent person. Why am I having to hold myself back right now?

"You know I would but I'd much rather have you fuck me, Sweetheart."

"I'm not in the mood for your shitty way of flirting Grayson, since you won't leave I'll do the honors."

Not waiting for him to respond I quickly turn my shoulder leaving him alone before feeling a steel grip on my shoulder shoving me backwards. I don't have enough time to react before I run into Graysons hard chest, the rough impact knocking the air out of my lungs.

My body seizes up at the familiar feeling of fear.

"Get the fuck off me!" I shout lunging forward to try to break out of his hold on my shoulder. I can feel his sweaty handing leaving a sickening print on my shoulder making me shiver out of disgust.