"He's not loyal. He's fucked everyone around town. Just warning you."

Just a warning? What is she insinuating? That Harry has cheated on me?

"I didn't ask for it, but thanks? What was the purpose of this?" I say with a snappy tone, sipping my backpack up quickly and throwing it over my one shoulder.

"Just warning you." She tells me with a shrug.

"And what friend of yours told you this? That Harry wasn't loyal?" My hand now rests on my hip, my own bitch energy coming out to play alongside hers. I'm being tested today, my patience only stretches so thin, especially when someone is shit talking Harry.

"H fucks everyone. It wouldn't be a surprise. Just girl to girl." Another shrug comes from her. Her eyes look at me with pity along with a side of smugness.

This bitch.

"It's Harry to you. Someone with such a disrespectful and  dishonest mouth doesn't have the right to call my boyfriend by any name other than the one everyone calls him. Don't fucking speak to me or about my boyfriend again." I brush past her without another thought, my shoulder nudges hers as I squeeze past her now walking out of the lecture hall. My blood was boiling and the back of my neck was perspiring.

"I'd watch out if I were you." She calls from behind me.

"Yeah, so I've fucking heard." I whisper and push through the doors and out into the courtyard towards my apartment, deciding to skip the rest of the day.

I whip my phone out of my back pocket to pause my video and then immediately dial Harry.

He only takes a ring and a half to pick up.

"Hey baby. What's up?" His cheerful voice is heart melting as he answers the phone. It almost makes my anger completely flow away instantly, forgetting about the accusations the girl just made about a minute ago.

"I need you to pick me up. Are you free?" My phone is pressed tightly to my ear.

"I'm walking out of Art History right now. What building are you in? Are you okay?" His rushed and worried voice only makes me more sure that he wouldn't do anything like what the woman said. He would never jeopardize us again. He cares about me too much.

He roped me into his mess of a life and the only thing keeping us afloat is our feelings towards each other.

We are healthy.

I've never been healthy before.

"Physically I'm fine. I'm outside of the Anatomy Lab across campus." I continue my steps, walking with a purpose across the grass.

"Alright, I'll be there in a few. Stand by the large oak tree in the middle of the courtyard, okay? I'll pick you up there." I spot the tree about a hundred yards from me, I start walking in that direction.

"Thank you. I'll see you soon." And I hang up the phone, placing it back inside my jean pocket. My hair was blowing in the slight breeze, the sweltering California heat was already getting to me.

I met the bark of the tree with gratitude, resting my back against it, shutting my eyes for a second to relax.

This week has been a mix of stress and relaxation. I was going to Nevada this weekend for Harry. We both had work and school, I had finally gotten around to calling my mother who wants to meet Harry as well.

I need to finish up some things before I get on that flight to another state with my boyfriend who I'm helplessly in love with. I need to get my life together. I need to figure out a way where I can stay out of Jason's line of vision.