Begging for Trouble

Anon6756: Hi crazy lady

Jessica_Symphony: Hey

Anon6756: I have something sort of weird to say to you

Jessica_Symphony: Weirder than yesterday?

Anon6756: That's the thing

Jessica_Symphony: What?

Anon6756: I mean, maybe I shouldn't have gotten a nude out of you when you're having the most entertaining meltdown I've ever seen. Btw, more youtube videos? Can't you go cry quietly somewhere? Women can't do anything without whoring for attention.

Jessica_Symphony: Shittiest apology ever

Anon6756: I guess

Jessica_Symphony: Not that you have to apologize. It's fine.

Anon6756: I don't feel fine about it.

Jessica_Symphony: Thought you didn't even like women?

Anon6756: Yh, but I like you

Jessica_Symphony: Oh don't. That's a stupid thing to do.

Anon6756: Fuck, that was such a simp thing to say

Jessica_Symphony: Yep, you're totally simping. You should stop before your dick falls off. That's what happens right?

Anon6756: You're funnier when you aren't trying to be funny.

Jessica_Symphony: Whatever. Apology accepted. You didn't do anything wrong though.

Anon6756: Yh. I did. And if anyone else like me messages you, don't be an idiot and send a nude in three seconds.

Jessica_Symphony: okay

Anon6756: Seriously. You're too naive to do the shit you do. You need to get back on the normie internet. Go to facebook. Instagram.

Jessica_Symphony: I'm sorry. Are you my fucking life coach?

Anon6756: You might actually be screwed up enough to benefit from a loser like me as a life coach. I might not have all my shit together, but I'm not attention-whoring all over the internet, begging for trouble.

Jessica_Symphony: Okay. I'll find something else to do.

Anon6756: You're cute and entertaining and it makes you a really fun target. Obv guys are gonna want to troll you.

Jessica_Symphony: Now that is a simp thing to say.

He doesn't respond to that. He logs off.