Chapter 15: A day with mei

It's been a week since the physical test, izuku started going to U.A. as nezu's student since then along with shinso who would train with their father. They would go on the weekdays fo 6 hours, Izuku would have 4 different subjects to learn and 2 tests with nezu then would get to practice fighting, different skills and techniques with the U.A. staff while shinso would train with Shota and sometime with Izuku then would get tutored by some of the U.A. staff. Weekends are their day offs, this particular weekend, the 2 were at mei Hatsume's house, the we're making a new invention, well Izuku and mei were while shinso was just trying to keep things from exploding or setting things on fire. "Let's make it have a button to spray pepper spray and a pull out knife ooh maybe a tiny torch too!" Mei said quickly "oh yeah we should add that" Izuku replied nodding fast "what are you guys even trying to make!?" Shinso asked frantically while cleaning up " a tiny self defense baby" mei responded, then a fire ignited "wahhh!! FIRE" shinso screamed while Izuku said "it's not that big of a deal" he started distinguishing the fire "happens on a regular basis" noted mei in a monotone voice, shinso was starting to go insane.

After a few more hours on working on the machine, they went to a nearby cafe to have lunch. The 3 of them had coffee for their drinks because they became addicted, mei had her favorite strawberry cheesecake and strawberry tart, shinso had a coffeee flavored cookie and brownie and cake, and Izuku had a turkey and cheese sandwich, a granola bar, a chocolate bar, a chocolate chip cookie, a donut, a bagel, and a cheese croissant. Izuku tends to eat a lot after inventing stuff and planning.

Once the trio finished eating, they decided to head back to their homes. The 2 boys got back at 8:00pm. When they reached their humble abode, they took a shower and headed for their rooms. Their dads were out in a meeting and wouldn't get back until 9 or so. Shinso was just chilling in his room reading comics on his bed and Izuku was watching a video with a hero in battle and taking notes in his hero notebook.

Shota and hizashi finally returned home, they went to check on the boys to find them both asleep, the couple then decided to sleep as well, Hizashi would be getting his beauty rest while Shota would be trying to get what so little sleep he could before he had to go on patrol.

————————
Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't been updating much. Thanks for reading!