Chapter 10: The phone call

Phone call

Hello Nezu- Shota

Hello Eraser! I heard you adopted another child?- Nezu

Yeah that's right, why?-Shota 'Don't tell me he wants to'

Is it possible to meet the child? Nezu

....Fine- Shota 'I knew it..'

Ok, I'll be there in 30 minutes- Nezu

wait..Your coming today?!?!?!?!-Shota

Call has ended

shota grumbled "He's coming!! why? Shota why?" Hizashi asked "To meet Izuku" Shota replied "He's up to something, I can feel it" Shota whispered under his breath "Well anyway, what time is he coming?" Hizashi asked "He'll be here in 30 minutes" " Oh ok" "Lets go see what the boys are up to" Shota said and Hizashi nodded. They made their way to Hitoshi's room and found Hitoshi asleep with Izuku nowhere to be found, so they decided to check Izuku's room, when they got there they saw Izuku watching a villain and hero fighting while he was muttering and taking down notes, he was watching from a flip phone "Hey Izu, sweetly are you okay?" Hizashi asked concerned about the muttering. Izuku stopped muttering and faced the 2 then flashed a big bright smile that could make the 2 blind "yes, I'm fine" "Hey Izuku, where did you get that phone?" Shota asked quickly recovering from his blind state "oh this? I built it" Izuku said like it was obvious "oh okay- wait you built that!?" Shota was shocked then Izuku nodded "ooh can we see your other inventions if you have any?" Hizashi asked with practically stars in his eyes then Izuku nodded.
Izuku started talking about his inventions, he also started muttering about it, the 2 didn't really understand since he was talking too fast. They got so caught up in listening to whats izuku saying about his inventions that they forgot about Nezu and so, the didn't notice Nezu and Hitoshi by the door listening to their conversation. "E-ehem" Hitosh coughed causing the 3 to look at the door "W-when did you guys get here?" Hizashi asked with a sweatdrop "Oh not to long ago" Nezu said while walking towards the green haired boy "Hello young Izuku, am I bear, a mouse, a dog? it doesn't matter I'm-" He was cut off by Izuku "Principal Nezu, of UA high and your a chimera"his statement surprised everyone in the room except Nezu, he just chuckled "My, my, your quite intelligent for your age" Nezu said with a smile while Izuku blushed in embarrassment then asked "y-you understand  my muttering?" "Of course I can!" Izuku's eyes glowed up in his statement "How about we continue this in the living room?" Nezu suggested and Izuku nodded then they went to the living room, "Gonna be a long day huh?" Hitoshi commented to his dads while they just sighed.

The 3 went to the living room to see the 2 talking about things they don't understand but when a certain question comes up from Nezu their eyes widen "How would you like to become my personal student?" The 3 and even Izuku were shocked, hitoshi then started to burst into laughter knowing that his dads are too afraid of him and that his uncle Nezu is a huge sadist "Nezu you are-"Shota started but was cut off by Izuku who didn't hear what he was about to say "really!? yes please" izuku beamed his signature smile with stars in his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for a super short chapter and for not updating in a while. Thanks for reading