Chapter 2- Tokyo Here I Come

As soon as we got to the airport, we turned back to our human selves and pulled our luggage inside. We saw Leo and Jaydon waiting for us, "Hey bros." I said hugging both of them, "Hey sis." They said back then Boost and the others greeted them as well. We chatted while we waited to board our flight. "Man, I can't wait for this race." I said excitedly, "Yeah, it'll be fun to race and win that prize." Leo said. "We might meet other racers too." Jaydon said with a smile, "You three would need a pit crew so that's why we're here." Boost said, "Yup." I said with a bright smile. We chatted a little more until it was time to board our plane.

Once we boarded our plane, I took out my phone to check out the latest news from Mel Dorado, he said that the World Grand Prix Racers would be there, including Francesco Bernoulli, Lewis Hamilton, Max Schnell, Miguel Camino and the others. Other International Racers would be there too for example, Memo Rojas from Mexico and Frosty Winterbottom from Australia. "Wow, there's gonna be a lot of different racers competing" I said. "How much to be exact?" DJ asked curiously. "24 I think." I replied, "Whoa, that's a lot." Jaydon said. "There's the 10 World Grand Prix Racers and you three so that's 13, plus those other two international racers that's 15." Boost calculated, "Wow someone did Math." DJ said jokingly, we laughed. " Very funny DJ." Boost said giggling a bit. "Wonder who else would be there," Leo said. "I wonder" Snot Rod replied. I sunk back into my seat waiting to get to Tokyo.

Hours went by and the plane finally landed. I fell asleep apparently and one of the boys woke me up. "Hey sleepyhead, we're here." His voice said, I woke up, took out my case and came off the plane with the rest of boys. "Yay finally!" "Yes!!" The boys exclaimed. "Now we just need a place to stay, a hotel maybe?" Leo suggested. "No need, we have a home here." Boost said. "Yeah, we can stay there for night." DJ said. "Cool." Jaydon and Leo said. "Let's go then." I said turning back to my Corvette. The boys nodded, turned to their cars and drove off.

While driving, someone called Boost's name. "Wassup Boost?!" The voice said, we slowed down to see who it was, "Long time no see" The voice said again before driving in front of us. It was Kabuto, a modified Mitsubishi Eclipse just like Boost, "We meet again...Kabuto" Boost said with a wicked smirk before drifting around him. Suddenly a couple other cars Roll out from behind him, Yokoza, Komodo, Tabinu and Kojimoto. "Konichiwa Keke" they said, "Konichiwa, It's been a while." I smiled and replied, "Yeah it's been a while...since I beaten you in a race!" I said smirking. "Sis, you know these cars?" Jaydon asked little concerned. Leo was already a suspicious about these cars. "Oh yeah, we hung out with these guys all over Japan, well whenever where here." Komodo notices Leo looking at them "No need to be so anxious.." He said, turning human and walking over to him, Komodo is a tall sinister looking man with red eyes. "Anyway, you here for that race aren't ya?" Yokoza asked, nodding in time with his music. "That's right!" DJ said joining him. "Coming to watch?" Tabinu asked, "Nope, these to Jaydon and Leo would be racing with me." I replied, "Cool, how about we head to the Tokyo Party together tomorrow?" Koji suggested, "I see no problem with that." I said,

"How about a practice run?" Kabuto suggested, the boys and I looked at each other and smirked, "I'm up for a lil street fun" I said revving hard. The others agreed, Leo and Jaydon stayed with Snot Rod. We lined up in a line then three little cars red, yellow and green counted us down, "Ready. Set. Go!!!" We sped off, this was a drift race, we drifted around the corners of Tokyo, we caught some cops' attention they came speeding after us. "Looks like we got trouble on our spoilers!" I yelled to the boys, " We got this! NINJAS!!" Kabuto shouted in Japanese, suddenly his Ninja sidekicks showed up out of nowhere and helped us shake the cops, we lost them around a corner and returned to the other cars, "WHAT!? How??" Kabuto yelled, he lost to Boost by a bumper splitter, "Dang Boost!" I said cheering, "Looks like I still got it~ " Boost said, laughing. "Good run, tho I came third" I said giggling. Kabuto sighed and laughed "Good lap Boost" "Arigato" he replied. "That was fun, we should get going tho" I said to the boys. "Good, idea" Wingo said. The others agreed, "We'll meet up tomorrow" Yokoza said. We said goodbye and drove to the house.

When we finally got to the house Boost opened the door, "Make yourselves at home." he said. We went in, got our rooms and unpacked a few things. "Man, I'm tired" I said standing next to the couch, "Yeah, we should get some sleep." Leo said, we agreed and went to bed, "We got a big day tomorrow fellas." I whispered, Leo and Jaydon nodded. Soon we fell asleep.