Wattpad Stunners

A book dedicated to the existence of the wonderful characters that we love
to read about everyday.

They make us smile until our cheeks begin to ache or our head begins to spin with thoughts.
We love them for every loving deed
they commit. They make us frown or fill us with rage every time they make a mistake.
In the end we still love them. Because, after all, that is what makes them who they are.
They may act like jerks but they still make our hearts melt, entrancing us all with their ways. They possess a unique charm which makes us flutter in delight.
Every time a book is updated, we jump in joy because we have another chance to read more about them - to understand them fully. They are constantly in the spotlight.
They have all become known in their own ways, through the particular words they say and the way they act.

These stunners have captured the
attention of many readers. We all fantasise about them, in an attempt to understand them better.
We all want our own 'perfect better half' and it seems that these stunners are the closest we have to perfection. We all want a piece of them.

Let's find out more about where these
Wattpad stunners come from and
how they became who they
are...

~~~
A/N: Suggest your favorite characters from any book here.
U can also tell what questions you wanna know abu these Characters.

Here are some most loved Characters of all time:

*Devil from Kissing A Devil

*Mr and Mrs Purohit from Arrange Bride

*Sana Kaur Dhillon and Sidharth Sarthaj from sonder to ikigai

*Squadron leader Sidharth Shukla from The forever feeling

Lemme know your favorite one!

With love
Zahqas♡