Kenzie is a police officer, dressed in short playsuit, I haven't actually seen her it's just what Lucas told me. He has a thing for her.

Miles appears from the door with Reece following behind and I grin.

"You came," I shout over the music as I stand in front of the two zombies.

"Yup, couldn't miss out on a party," Reece pulls me into one of those bro hugs. Miles does the same before looking around the party.

Reece and Miles don't go to Langston, they go to the rival school, Easton. But that didn't stop them becoming friends with me after we insulted each other on the ice when were kids.

Ever since then, we've all just clicked. The two know more about me than my own fucking family.

"Who the fuck are you as?" Reece asks, looking at the suit on my frame. I shake my head, an unimpressed look playing on my face.

"Mr Smith."

Their eyebrows furrow.

"That's exactly the thing! I don't have a fucking clue who he is," I mumble, pushing one hand into the dress pants pocket.

The hand is currently bruised after beating up Herb, the cunt fucking deserved everything that came for him. If I could, I would fucking cook him like a herb for what he did to Bee.

And I was stupid enough to believe that Bee actually flirted with Herbert. Fuck, I feel so bad.

"Oh! He's from that film Mr and Mrs Smith. He's a fucking badass," well that makes me feel a little better, knowing that he's not a fucking loser.

"Who'd you reckon is Mrs Smith?" Miles questions, running a hand through his very white coloured hair.

About a month ago, Miles got me and Reece to do his hair for him. It was probably one of the worst things we've ever seen, but that was because Reece ended up taking over after I couldn't stop laughing.

I would of done amazingly, if I hadn't accidentally burned Mile's scalp in the process.

"Your little friend," Reece says, pointing behind me. Miles follows his gaze as his eyebrows then raise straight after.

I turn around, looking by the entrance as Leo walks in with Astrid close next to him.

My gaze lingers on a brunette wearing a long black dress with a slit falling from her left thigh. A hopefully fake gun sits in a strap as her brown hair falls in a loose blow out.

Fucking hell she looks hot.

"That's your Mrs," Reece puts two hands on my shoulders, shoving me as he walks towards her.

Pulling my lips in a thin line, I follow behind them as they start talking to Bee. She looks very unamused with whatever they're saying to her.

They leave a few seconds later, just leaving me and her stood in the middle of a hallway by a pair of stairs.

"You," She seethes, looking me up and down as I smirk.

"Me," Bee rolls her eyes at my remark before shaking her head vigorously.

"Your Mr Smith," She starts, raising her eyebrows at me as I nod.

"Your one and only," I reply, sending her a cocky grin as she scoffs.

She looks me up and down so I do the same, acting like I haven't already checked her out the whole way over here.

"You know, we should totally act like they did," Bee starts, pushing a finger on my torso.