Chapter 7: Truth revealed and Confession

Începe de la început

Izuku-"I am sorry my love but I have to go."

Melissa-"Its fine Izuku."

Soon after that Izuku headed to the throne room and sat at his throne as Albina told Izuku about the movements of Shigaraki.

Izuku POV

After Albina told me everything the intel I got. I understood that Shigaraki is going to reveal my innocence in front of the world tomorrow and he is trying to recruit one of All for one's subordinates named Gigantomachia.*smirks* Tomorrow is going to be entertaining.

Izuku-"Let the show begin!"

Timeskip to tomorrow's morning

Author POV

 In a dark room an unknown figure is sitting on the chair and in front of him is a camera. That person has a decapitated hand on his face and looking at the camera in front of him with a mischievous smile.

???-"Dabi turn on the camera."

Dabi did as he said and turned on the camera as he went live. All the news channels were hacked and the entire thing was being broadcast all across Japan. In UA all of students and staff members were watching the broadcast at the time as the man on the chair started to speak.

???-"Hello heroes and fellow people. As you may know me as Tomura Shigaraki the leader of the League of Villains. Today we are here to discuss about a certain individual. This individual is an UA student who was accused of stealing files from UA but this individual isn't any ordinary individual. He is the son of All Might and his name is Izuku Yagi. A few months ago we used the help of one of our associates named Himiko Toga. Her quirk gives her the ability to take someone's appearance. So, we used her quirk to take Izuku Yagi's appearance and steal UA files and frame him."

Shigaraki-" Now, the real point is that UA never believed him and threw him into Tartarus prison without enough evidence and not even giving him any parole. Only due to a video his friends and teachers betrayed him so easily. Even his own father All Might betrayed him and turned his back to the kid. This is the type of heroes that you people give your faith in. They turn their backs on their own friends and family then how could you imagine of them protecting you then? We shall meet again heroes. Good bye~!!"

After the broadcast, many people started to question if the heroes can keep them safe or should they believe in heroes? News reporters started to gather in front of the gates of UA and demanded answers form the heroes. The UA staff were in a turmoil. The people outside were shouting and they couldn't control the press. Things were getting out of hand. The Yagi family were devastated that they betrayed their son/brother for the second time. Bakugou didn't care either way. All the people who didn't believe in Izuku were depressed and ashamed of themselves. Urabitc- Uraraka felt bad that she betrayed Izuku and wanteed to apologize to him. Izuku's real friends were really happy that they get to him and curious of how he looks? Aizawa on the other hand had a smirk on his face the entire time. Nezu quickly called a meeting for everyone to be present there.

Nezu-*sigh*"Mic how is the situation outside?"

Mic-"Things are not looking good at all. All the reporters are angry and demanding an explanation."

Nezu-"By Shigaraki confirming Izuku's innocence we have to go to Tartarus prison to bring him back."

Aizawa-"I am coming with you to see problem child." 'But also to see your despaired faces.'

 All Might-"I AM COMING AS WELL."

Inko-"I am coming as well to see my baby boy."

Aizawa just glares as Ass Might and his wife but quickly composes himself. Nezu thinks about it and agreed.