nighty night

wonyoung slowly makes her way towards her shared room with nako. having done with her work as a part-time worker in a cafe just across her university, she can't help but feel excited to throw her body towards her lovers loving arms.

“nako-chan, i'm home.” she uttered, entering her room. only to find a neatly folded note on top of their lamp table, no Nako to be seen.

[Wonyoungie, sorry I wasn't able to inform you, but I have to overwork today, boss Kang needs help with editing the photos she took, hii-chan's with me so no worries. I already prepared some food inside the fridge, eat well, love you <3]

wonyoung smiles, well at least nako remembers to leave a note this time, unlike last week where wonyoung almost search the whole seoul just to look for her. not until she remembered the existence of a phone, of course.

and so, she decided to call her girlfriend as she eats. coming back down to their kitchen and taking the food nako made. most likely with the help of hitomi. her phone barely ringed once but it already was answered. putting the phone to her ears, wonyoung immediately smiled.

“Wonyoungie! you home now? have you eaten? how—”

“calm down nako-chan, i'm all fine, here eating your food. how 'bout you? have you eaten? ”

“yes, don't worry about me, i'm probably gonna be home before 12, i think, laptop's having problem... anyways, did you like the food? I cooked it alone since hitomi refused to help me.”

wonyoung chuckles, slightly hearing hitomi's muffled voice from the other line saying something like "learning to do things alone is a must. it is crucial in this hard, harsh worl—" which was interrupted by nako most likely throwing something since she heard a faint “ouch”

“it taste good, more good than usual, you definitely did because better in cooking.”

“thats great then! oh wait, sorry wonyoungie, gotta go, boss kang needs my help, i probably won't be able to answer your next phone calls since my phone about to power off... so call hitomi's, okay?” wonyoung hums, nodding even though she knows nako can't see it, she chuckles slightly when she heard hitomi's voice once again, this time shouting "my phone? hell no! I don't want to read your greasy texts!" which was replied by a "stop shouting as if minju doesn't send you those greasy lines." by nako.

“bye nako-chan, love you.”

wonyoung can't help but chuckle once again when she heard hyewon's voice. “nako-yah, what happened? why are you red as a tomato?”

“love you too Wonyoungie, see you later!” her girlfriend says a beat later. nako hangs up and she can't help but chuckle more.

finishing her food, she immediately went to their room and took a bath. opting to wait for nako before sleeping, and so she chose a variety of movies to watch until the said girlfriend will arrive. since it's already ten, two more hours. or should she text her instead? she said she'll be busy though.

well, waiting it is!

nako slightly opens the door, making sure she makes no sound just in case wonyoung was actually waiting for her in the living room and fell asleep.

surprisingly, what greets her inside the house was silence. guess wonyoung probably fell asleep already. she went straight to their bedroom, entering it to see wonyoung, already on the safety of the blankets, sleeping peacefully. nako cant help but squeal mentally, chuckling a little when wonyoung scrunched her nose.

she closed the door and took a pair of pajamas from her closet to change into. before entering the bathroom, she kissed wonyoung's forehead first, smiling a little when wonyoung scrunched her nose once again.

once change and is fully freshened up, nako heads towards their bed and slither her way towards wonyoungs left side. since wonyoung was facing the other way, nako is free to backhug the younger girl, and that's what she did.

putting her arms around the taller girls waist as she rested her face onto wonyoung's neck, she slightly muttered a good night after kissing wonyoung's nape for seconds. "nighty night wonyoungie."

unbeknownst to the small but older girl, her tall girlfriend's face is becoming red because of the kiss. wonyoung felt giddy, she knew pretending to be asleep is a bad idea, she can barely control herself from letting out the silliest grin she can ever muster.

with all her best, she turns around. making sure to not wake nako up. she knew the older girl, once she's tired,  she'll fell asleep right after saying good night, and she was right, because when she turned, nako was already snoring, her mouth slightly agape, showing off her bunny teeth.

she leans towards nako and gave her a chaste kiss on the cheeks. wonyoung slightly moves, letting nako's arms to surround her waist. she, in return, put her arms around the olders shoulder, pulling her closer until nako's face is on her neck.

before sleeping once again, a certain thought passed through wonyoungs mind. she pulls herself away from nako for a while and stared at the adorable person in front of her.

slowly, she leans in, planting a chaste kiss on nako's lips. it isn't the first time she had kissed nako on the lips, but its just everytime she does, different feelings is what she felt. comfort, happiness. it's warm.

she pulls away after a while and smiled. "nighty night nako-chan."

end...