An Angel

[#SNU'sPhotographyClubForcedMembers (J-line for short)]

Kkura: Nabukhee
Kkura: Your topic for this week is Beautiful
Kkura: good luck!

IwasForced: Nabukhee you heard what Kkura unnie said
IwasForced: Good luck too!

Kkura: *Yabuki Nako

IwasForced:  :<

Kkura: [shrug emoji]

IwasForced: where in the world am I supposed to find something beautiful???

Kkura: I'm literally right here
Kkura: Chaeyeon too

IwasForced: [disgusted face] ew
IwasForced: There is no way imma torture my cute legs just to go at the next building to take picture of you or Chaeyeon unnie

IJoinedcauseofBread: *short
IJoinedcauseofBread: anyways good luck too

IwasForced: I literally can't feel the sincerity in your 'goodlucks'
IwasForced: and wth you're short too!

IJoinedcauseofBread: sincerity?
IJoinedcauseofBread: at this generation?

                                ---------------------

Let us all start by saying that—as suggest by their group chats name and even their nickname—Yabuki Nako was forced to join the photography club. Heck she doesn't even know how to operate a camera, and she's sure even her best friend Hitomi doesn't too.

Who to blame for this unfortunate incident you may ask — it is no other than her senior as well as her supposedly guardian, Miyawaki Sakura. The latter forced Nako, and her other best friend which happens to be Hitomi to join the photography club after learning that her crush was actually the president in it.

Thankfully the club has workshops that taught no-experience members like her some lessons.

And now because of her lovely yet annoyingly whipped guardian who goes by the name of Sakura, Nako is forced to brain-wrecked on what to take picture of to showcase the word 'beautiful'

She also have to make sure that this picture she's gonna take can present and can define the meaning of the word given to her just by a glance.

The midget — a nickname she got from ever so savage Hitomi because of her height— currently have her eyebrows furrowed while gazing at the school grounds from her classroom, deeply thinking of the world beautiful.

Sunset could be great, or even shooting stars. She have always thought that the sky is beautiful, so probably a picture of the blue sky accompanied with the clouds with some light of golden hour could be great.

It's beautiful enough, no?

Thankfully she still have atleast 48 hours to think and find the main focus of her picture. The last thing she wanted would be disappointing their photographer's club president, which just so happens to be her Sakura unnies crush. Disappointing the president named Chaeyeon meant disappointing Sakura too. And the last person Nako would ever want to meet in this world would be a disappointed Sakura.

Nako exhaled and thank the heaven for the 48 hours she have.

                                     -----------
      [#SNU'sPhotographyClubForcedMembers (J-line for short)]

Kkura: Report!
Kkura: The passing for this week's topic is by Friday!
Kkura: Good luck!

IwasForced: WHAT