Aliens...?

Are aliens real?

Well everyone, Nako doesn't know either. All she knows is that her girlfriend, who goes by the name of Wonyoung slash tall bunny have been very persistent in proving them to be true.

It all started when Iz*one decided to stargaze at an open-field, not before having to convince their strict manager about it of course, it took Hitomi and Wonyoung's puppy eyes but it worked in the end.

When they went home, all Wonyoung talked about is the 'spaceship' she saw, it didn't help that Yena made it all more confusing. Even convincing the maknae that aliens are real.

And because of that 'spaceship' and Yena, her girlfriend ended up researching more about aliens.

And she'll be lying if she says she's not annoyed by it at all. Not when Wonyoung would suddenly barge inside her room, shouting things about 'articles' and 'aliens'.

Nako admits her girlfriend looks adorable whenever she would ramble about the aliens, and she even once -yes only once, don't ask about it - considered just to kiss Wonyoung so she can stop talking about the aliens, but then again she don't want Eunbi and Chaeyeon after her just because she tainted their maknae's mind, so it's a no.

Pass.

"Unnie! I found another article!"

Nako sighs. May God bless her with more patience, 'cause she needs it.

She closed her eyes and pretended to sleep, making sure her trusted blanket is draped over her body already. She felt bad but she really is tired and she needed a break from Wonyoung's constant rambling about Aliens.

"Eh, she's asleep already," she heard Wonyoung mutter "Maybe tomorrow, this article says aliens grant wishes, I'm sure she'll be really surprise."

She suddenly felt like releasing a contented sigh but she don't want to blow her cover just yet. She heard a few shuffling before she felt a long pair of arms surrounding her blanket-covered torso, and after a while she felt Wonyoung burying her face in her nape. The younger's sweet scent attacking the feigning sleep Nako.

Not long after, she heard a sweet 'good night Nako-chan' from Wonyoung, and yes, she still had her head buried at Nako's nape.

She thought it was the end of her not-so-hurting rather it was so-pleasing-and-sweet to her heart, but no. She suddenly felt a pair of lips touching her own. It was completely unexpected, she almost squeal right into the kiss. Except that she remembered she was pretending to sleep.

When she heard the door closed and she's certain Wonyoung's not in the room anymore, she opened her eyes, her ears were obviously red despite the darkness.

She felt her heart beating so fast. My, Wonyoung has so much effect on her.

Maybe Aliens aren't so bad after all, well just maybe, well it's still bad but maybe she should feign sleep more often if ever. Aliens are bad but free kisses can pretty much pay for it.

[Chaeyeon And Eunbi can't blame her for it too since Wonyoung did initiate the kiss (if ever they'll find out, that is) ]

-END-