Huntress x Fem!Rabbit faunus!Reader

Y/N-Your name

маленький кролик-Little bunny

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Just one quick chase! I need to release some energy anyway." I pout at my wife

"We can release your energy another way маленький кролик~" Anna purrs wrapping her arm around me

I blush, lightly hitting her on the arm.

"Please we haven't done a little cat and mouse chase in ages! Besides with you it's always quick..." I mutter

"It's my job." Anna smirks rubbing one of my ears, "But I'll agree to another chase."

"Really?!" I smile my ears perking up as she nods, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I squeal jumping up to give her multiple kisses

My lover chuckles wrapping one of her strong arms around me, lifting me up so it's easier to give her kisses.

"I got so lucky with you my Любовь."

"I don't know what that means but yes you did get lucky." I giggle as she sets me down, "Now let's begin the chase!"

We walk towards the door Anna not hesitating to hold it open for me. I hop down the porch stairs not hiding my excitement what so ever.

"I'll give you a two minute start." My lover purrs giving my butt a squeeze

"D-Don't do that!" I half yell at her

"You better start running. You're down to 1 minute and 50 seconds now."

I shake my head at her before running off into the forest. I try to put as much space between us knowing that my wife's speed surpassed mine. Not long after my head start was up my ears twitched at the sound of Anna's humming. I continued through the forest with determination, wanting to at least beat my wife in one game of chase. I try my best to be quiet as I run through the forest trying to avoid any branches. After a few more minutes of running I slowly come to a halt listening for any movement. I listen for a good thirty seconds before a smile forms on my face.

"I did it!" I whisper yell, "I actually beat her for once!"

My excitement slowly turns to fear when I look around my area, realizing I don't recognize this section of the woods at all. I gulp my nerves over taking me as I carefully tread forward. I keep my eyes and ears on alert hoping to see any signs of my wife. Sadly, just as I push away some bushes something clamps down on my foot, causing me to release a blood curdling scream. My eyes water as I desperately try to free my leg from the trap. Panic surges through my veins when I hear multiple steps approach me.

"What in the world did our trap catch to release such a loud cry?" I hear a male voice ask

I look over my shoulder, my teary eyes making contact with three hunters.

"Oh shit we hit the jackpot!" The one in the middle smiles running over to me, "We got a rabbit faunus!"

"And what's so special about them?"

"They go for a good price in the black market." The first one speaks walking over, "People go crazy for them."

I shudder from the look in his eyes.

"Well before we do anything we need to free her and clean up her wound." The third one states motioning towards my impaled ankle.

"Right. Todd you still got the weighted net?"

"Yeah."

"Throw it over her so she won't escape when we free her."

Todd nods grabbing something out of his pocket. He doesn't hesitate and throws the netting over me. The weight of it forces me to the ground and I scream again when my injured ankle hits the ground.