The Legion x Abused!Fem!Reader

Julie POV

"She's so fucking pretty." I mutter as me and the others looked at her from the window

"I can't wait to hold her in my arms." Joey adds on gripping the wooden fence tightly

"We'll get her soon." Frank huffs, "We just need to be patient?"

"Patient?" I chuckle, "This coming from-"

"Shut up." Frank cuts me off

Suddenly we hear shouting and her head shoots up towards her door. We watch as she walks towards the door, slowly creeping it open. We shuffle around her house trying to keep her in our sights. Eventually we creep through her backyard, looking into the kitchen window. I immediately spot her two bullshit parents arguing in the living room, with her beautiful face peeking out behind them from the stairwell. After a few minutes her mother storms out the front door and Y/N starts to make her way towards us. Just as she looked our way we ducked below the window. A few seconds later we hear thumping and Frank peeks over, his hands forming into fists at what he sees.

"What is it Frank?" Joey asks

He doesn't answer and b-lines it to the back door, but Joey and I quickly intercept him.

"Let me fucking go!" Frank whisper yells, "I'm gonna kill him!"

"Calm down." I growl at him

"Calm down? Calm down!? He's hurting her!"

Joey and I try to calm him down while Susie looked through the window.

"Aren't you going to help us?" Joey looks at her

"She just ran out the front door." Susie states causing us to freeze

"What?"

"She just ran out the front door and her father is chasing after her."

Your POV

"Well she's your kid!" My mom shouts from the living room

"My kid?! I didn't want her in the fucking first place!" My father shouts back as I peak around the corner

I didn't even wince at the sentence that came from my father's mouth. I've heard it all before. I watch from the stairwell as the two continue to bicker, spewing insults at each other. Eventually my mom storms out after what seems to be the hundredth insult, leaving my fuming father in the living room. I watch him for a few seconds before quietly making my way to the kitchen. As I walk towards the fridge I could've sworn I saw movement at the window but I ignored it. Just as I grab the handle of the fridge I hear his voice.

"What are you doing down here Y/N?"

I tense up slowly turning around to face him, "I-I was just getting something to eat.."

"Without asking?" He growls walking towards me

I cower away from him, "I-I didn't-I was j-just-"

He cuts me off with a punch to my face sending me to the floor. He continues his assault, punching and kicking me in the stomach and face. I grit my teeth in pain trying to curl up in a ball to protect myself. Eventually I realized he wasn't going to stop. Not until I was unconscious at least. After one more kick I shot up, landing a solid punch to his knee cap sending him to the ground. I scramble up, ignoring the searing pain all over my body. My dad tries to grab me but I dodge him running out the front door.

"Get back here you bitch!" I hear my father shout chasing after me

I clutch my side and keep running not daring to look back. I ran into the forest where the abandoned ski lodge was, hoping I could loose him there. Although just as the ski resort came into sight, my father's scream filled the air. I jump turning around and scanning the area with panicked eyes. My senses heightens when I hear footsteps crunching against the snow behind me. My heart hammered against my chest as I looked for any signs of movement, but saw nothing.

"Well, well, well. Hello darling~"

I snap my head to the sound of the voice to see some guy with a skull mask on. My eyes trail down to the crimson covered knife in his hand, the sight freaking me out even more. I step back, planning to run, only to bump up against someone's chest. And judging from the two bumps on the chest I can safely assume that it was a female. The person quickly wraps their arms around me, pinning me against their front. Another guy and girl come from behind my captor, and the three quickly surround us.

"She's so cute." The other girl whispers placing her hands on my cheeks, "And soft!~"

I struggle against my captor but the one with the skull mask brandished his knife again, pressing it against my cheek. I immediately halt my movements as he pressed the tip into my skin, drawing a small amount blood. I let out a sob as he leans in, mere centimeters away from my lips.

"Don't worry baby." The girl holding me speaks, "We won't hurt you as long as you're good for us."

"You will be good for us won't you?~" The one in front of me asks

I nod but this doesn't seem to satisfy the group, and the one in front of my grabs my thigh making me yelp.

"We need words babygirl~"

I gulp gathering my thoughts, "I-I'll be good."

He backs away tucking the knife into his jacket. He motions towards the other girl and I begin to panic again when she pulls out a rag and chloroform. My chest moves rapidly as she dumps it onto the rag.

"Calm down Y/N. We just need you to take a nap while we assess your injuries that we're left by your asshole of a father. Besides we have to get our room ready too~"

My eyes widen at the girls' response. How did she know my name? And how the hell did they know about my father? Before I can question her the pink haired girl quickly presses the chloroform against my mouth and nose, and within a minute I begin to feel the effects. My vision goes in and out while I start to feel dizzy and nauseous. My body goes limp soon after and the one holding me presses a kiss to my forehead before I finally black out.