08. Commotion

"How have you been?" He asked, his eyes darted at me

If I were to answer that question in all honesty.

I've been a wreck thanks to you

"I've been well, as you can see" I smiled, not the genuine smile I usually do. It was rather an awkward smile.

"Why did you do that?" he went straight to the point. His eyes looking straight at me.
"What?" I looked at him, puzzled.
"Why did you change?" he asked abruptly.
"You know what I used to look like. I never even dreamed of becoming as pretty as Jennie. I just wanted to change myself" I explained, he frowned at my answer

"You didn't need to do it. You still look the same."

"What did you say?.... I look the same? I'm still ugly is that what you mean?" I scoffed, "It's none of your business anyway. Why do you even care about me?" I walked away.

I couldn't look at him. Tears start to fall down my eyes. All I can feel is pain and anger towards him. Why is he cruel to me? I find it hard to believe that he's the Sunho I knew.

Did I expect him to like the new me? Did I crave his attention now that I've changed myself? Is this why I'm hurting so bad?

I rushed to the girls' toilet. I look at myself in the mirror and wiped my tears away. He's so mean to me. He doesn't know what I feel. I got bullied because of how I looked. At first, I didn't give a what about everything that was thrown at me but there's always a limit to everything. He made me feel like I'm the ugliest person he'd ever met. Does physical appearance really that matter? What about the good memories we had? Was it all a lie?

Kim Sunho. I'll make you pay.

I am filled with rage and my mind is full of revenge. I will make you fall in love with me Kim Sunho

I splash my face with water and made myself presentable. The bell rings indicating our class will start in 5 minutes. I hurriedly went to our room.

Unfortunately, I'm in the same class as Sunho and surprisingly Hanbin is also in my class. Rosie who was waiting for me inside waved at me "Lisa! Over here!" Rosie called,

"Woah... is that really Lisa?"

"she's so pretty!"

I walked towards Rosie who was smiling at me. She can see that something's wrong with me just by looking at my face.

"Hey! What's up with you?" she whispered, 

I took a seat near the window, "huh? n-nothing" I stuttered. Rosie eyed me she wasn't satisfied with my answer. Rosie knows me too well. I mean what do I expect? she's been my best friend since we were practically born. She also knows that I won't tell her until I'm ready. 

"Yah! Can you believe Hanbin's in our class this year?" Rosie said, changing the topic.

"Uh! Tell me about it! It's going to be one hell of a year!" 

After school, Rosie and I decided to go for a snack. We decided to go in a café where we usually stay, just a few blocks away from our school. 

"Hey! Isnt that Hanbin? is he even allowed to use a motorbike?" Rosie said as she looks towards Hanbin's location. 

"No. He's grounded. Where is he parked?" I asked, I was on my phone reading something. Rosie pointed where he is and I let out a smirk

*click click*

I took a photo of him sat on his motorbike. He heard the sound and  turned round where we stood. 

"Ya! What are you doing!" He shouted, I stick my tongue out "I'll show this photo to your mom." I threatened. He started walking towards us, "stay where you are!" I shouted, but he didn't listen. I started to panick and ran away from him, "Stop right there!" Hanbin shouted, 

I turned around laughing "merong" I teased, 

"YA! LISA!!!!!" He shouted on top of his lungs, everyone looked at the sight of us. Rosie sighed in frustration "Do you see what I have to deal with everyday?" she thought out loud, Sunho who was nearby frowned at our presence. "Rose, how do they know each other?" Sunho abruptly asked Rose she was not aware of Sunho's presence, she was surprised to see him. "you scared me!" she exclaimed, Sunho apologised. 

"They're childhood friends. They just recently started talking to each other again" Rosie explained,

**

The next day during lunch time,

Rosie and I headed to the cafeteria, "I heard they're serving beef bulgogi today" my eyes lit up, my favourite! but my thoughts were stopped when I remembered my sister Jennie.

"Eat in moderation!" 

I feel like Jennie's watching me somewhere. "Hey, have you decided which club we're joining this year?" she asked, "We're not joining drama club this time" she warned,

Ahh.. yes we joined the drama club last year for one reason. I had a biggest crush on Sunho and heard that he's helping out drama club on props. It was ridiculous! I don't even have any interest in acting but I was desperate to see him. Guess you can say I was a fool for love. 

"Omg someone's confessing to Sunho!"

"It's Somi!" 

Somi? Isn't she the popular girl at school? 

"What's going on here?" Rosie said dumbfounded, Students are gathered in the cafeteria whispering and watching the two in the middle. Sunho and Somi.

Why do I suddenly feel Jealous? They look good together... They're both good looking and they're also popular at school but somehow my heart aches at the thought of it. 

I clenched my fist, that thought of me confessing to him before suddenly crossed my mind. I was ugly and fat that's why he didn't like me back. Somi has more chances than me she couldn't get rejected not when everyone else is also watching.

"Kim Sunho, this is for you. I baked it myself" Somi smiled, everyone in the crowd started to cheer for them

"Take it! Take it!" they cheered,

I watched from afar, facing Sunho. He let out a smile. That smile was my weakness. I can't let this happen. My plan of getting revenge and making him fall in love with me will be ruined,

"NO!!" I shouted,

Everyone looked at me. Rosie, who was standing beside me looked at me like I was crazy.

I gulped.

O.o What should I do?

----

a/n: hahah I can imagine Lisa being anxious. 

I wonder what she'll do next? Hmmm...

Thank you for reading this chapter!

Take care x