Chapter 53~ Free Porn?

Start from the beginning

Before Abby could ask anything else Ares talks from behind me, "Moving on" he grumbles. Always so cranky, asshole.

That, ma'am is a bad language word. In this world, you don't curse only I do.

"Your favorite person is here" Nico walks into the room, today in a different attire then his usual. Grey sweatpants and a black shirt with a red and black flannel over top. He looks so Canadian right now-I am not stereotypical but every other guy wears that there...

Rolling his eyes once he sees no free spots he grabs a bar chair from the kitchen, and in that time D shows up in his usual black suit. "That's your spot" I point to beside Mason as Ares chuckles from behind me while Mason's eyes eyes widen also choking on the water Athena threw at him.

I quickly look away when he turns to glare at me and face Ares as everyone takes their seats, "Can you get me Ice cream after this?" I whisper and he raises an eyebrow, but all it takes for Mr. 'Boss man scary mafia man' to say yes is when I throw him a small pout and a kiss on the cheek for a thank you after he says yes.

I love bossing him around.

"How do we do this?" I ask looking at all the gifts under the very poorly decorated tree, I swear I thought we did an amazing job...

"Mason pick one and then hand it to the person it's to" Abby yawns even though she got a good amount of sleep last night. Mason nods grabbing a gift, this is going to be fun.

 Mason nods grabbing a gift, this is going to be fun

"Please?" I whine

"I hate you" Nico grunts grabbing the socks, "Bitch" D mutters also grabbing his and Seb wiggles his toes already in the socks.

I squeal once they guys have them on and they send me a unimpressed look, "you guys look so cute" I grin. It's like the grumpy trolls cult!

"And to be clear, I only put the socks on cause he was glaring at us" Nico points behind me and my eyebrows furrow as I look over my shoulder seeing Ares send me a small wink before he accepts the call on his phone getting up and walking out of the room.

Athena was called down about 30 minutes after we opened our gifts to 'get answers' from someone, whatever that means. And Mason got a call from his mom, he went to his room.

"Yeah, he's kinda scary when I'm not mad at him" Seb mutters and I sigh plopping onto the couch where Olly was sitting before.

Before any of us could talk Nico's phone rings, he rolls his eyes as he lets it ring while getting up. "Business at the club, see you all later" he says putting the phone to his ear and walking out in his grumpy troll socks.

"I'm going to make sure Ms. Knight doesn't kill him" D sighs getting up and my eyes widen, kill who?

"Ivy you tend to forget we all run mafias" Seb says also getting up probably planning to ditch me with a sleeping Abby, she's taking a nap on the couch.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

"Where are you going?" I ask slouching back in the couch, "Need to teach someone what happens when you choose to betray my mafia" his lips tilt up in a small smirk before he grabs his blazer and puts it over Abby.

AWWWW

"Call me if you need anything" he says walking up to me and kissing my cheek, walking back to Abby a small smile makes its way to my lips when he presses a soft kiss to her temple pushing some of her dirty blond hair out of her face.

They need to date, like right now please.

I watch as he walks out and sigh, Did you know ducks can live up to 20 year-WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU? Nothing, you were bored so I decided to be educational.

Anyways, did you know ducks lay more eggs in the sunligh-"Fuck no" I cover my ears as a shiver runs down my spine. Drama queen

"What's wrong?"

I look up and see Ares, "Ducks" he rolls his eyes before his hands grab my wrists lightly moving my hands from my ears, my facts were amazing if I don't say so myself.

"they're cruel creatures Olly, I'm warning you" I say looking around just in case I see any small yellow evil creatures.

"Yeah?" he asks bending down a bit and my eyes flicker to his lips, his hands land on the arm rests of the couch and he leans in as I feel my cheeks go red. I want to kiss him to forget about the ducks, not only that but I wanna kiss him. For both the ducks and-cause I want to ki-we know.

"You want to kiss me Ivy?" he asks quietly and I hold my breath.

Abby might get free porn?

My eyes widen remembering my best friend is asleep on the couch right behind us and I try to get up only to be stopped by the man hovering over me, "You're gonna wake her up" I whisper as my eyes shut when I feel his lips brush mine.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart" he complements randomly and I just hum as my hands go to the collar of his dress shirt wanting to pull him forward slamming his lips against mine.

Uhh...Do it?

Suddenly I don't feel his body heat anymore and I feel him interlock our fingers, my eyes snap open and see his lips playing with a small smirk.

The heat on my cheek never goes away as he talks, "Let's get you your ice cream"

A/N
Word count: 1782

OKAY, THE REASON THAT I DIDN'T POST WAS THAT I DIED AND THEN GOT RE-ALIVED AND THEN GOT RUN OVER BY A DRIVER THAT TURNED OUT TO BE SHREK AND THEN I WAS AT COURT WITH HIM BEFORE A OLD GRANNY BEAT ME WITH HER WIG AND THEN HER GRANDCHILD THREW A DILDO AT ME AND THEN I ASKED 'is it cause i'm brown' SO THEN THE ROCK SHOWED UP AND WE WERE IN A FIGHTING RING AND HE BEAT MY ASS-not literally- AND THEN I DIED. AGAIN...but hope you liked the chap

But here is a spoiler 🤪🤪