03

RAVENNA sat at the table with her new family surrounding her

RAVENNA sat at the table with her new family surrounding her. She sat at the head of the table across from her mother. The woman had been acting all happy and cheery and not like she was about to murder her children at all. Ravenna had been glaring at her the entire way through breakfast.

"I think we should host a ball," Esther spoke up. Rebekah clapped in excitement. Ravenna rolled her eyes, her phone beeped and she stood. Her chair scraped against the hardwood floors alerting everyone that she was leaving.

"Where are you going?" Klaus asked.

"Nowhere." Ravenna sped out of the house and towards where the message had said for her to go.

Inside a warehouse, a man stood. He was of a lean build and had curly brown hair in a mop on his head. Ravenna had made a phone call late last night after Klaus provided her with a mobile. She had mind-controlled him down the phone to do her bidding.

"Oliver."

"Ms Mikaelson. I have everything you need. Bennett blood. The ascendant. And the coffin."

"Thank you. You can leave," Ravenna smiled. As he left she walked towards the coffin. She chanted a spell under her breath and the wind picked up. As it concluded, a strangled gasp came from the coffin and the blonde inside shot up. She gasped for air hungrily.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," Ravenna teased.

"Ravenna?"

"How'd you know?"

"The eyes." Ravenna smiled at her and she returned it before it dropped, "Dahlia..."

"I already unlinked you. You're fine."

Freya engulfed her sister in a hug, "I've been waiting for this moment for ages."

"Me too, Frey. Let's get you out of here and then shopping to get you some new clothes and then to meet the rest of our siblings. Maybe murder our mother."

She helped Freya out of the coffin and the two left the warehouse with smiles adorning their faces.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The two oldest Mikaelsons walked through the door to the Mikaelson mansion laughing. In their hands were a plethora of shopping bags from all different stores. The rest of the Mikaelson siblings were confused by the new voice echoing around the house.

As the two entered the living room they saw their siblings sat doing normal human things. Klaus was drawing, Kol was playing with a random video game, Rebakh was on her phone and Finn and Elijah were reading.

"Sister who is this? If she's to become your lunch make sure it doesn't get on the rug," Klaus commented.

"I don't think that is a way to about your oldest sister. Become my lunch," Ravenna scoffed, "Let's go Freya dear, we have clothes to unpack and sociopaths to free."

They walked upstairs giggling like school girls. Klaus glanced up at his siblings, "What was that about?"

"No clue. But I've met that woman before. That Christmas party before you daggered me," Kol looked in the direction they had left in interest.

"Ravenna has been acting odd, don't you think?" Rebekah voiced.

"Yes, she brushed past mother very rudely. It was unlike her," Elijah agreed.

"And she abruptly left this morning when mother said she was to be holding a ball," Finn added.

"Do you think Mother has something to do with it?" Kol asked.

"Maybe." Klaus nodded.

Up in Ravenna's room, the two sisters were sitting on the floor staring at the ascendant.

"Should we do it now?" Freya questioned.

"Probably. We have to save Enzo and Davina," Ravenna shrugged. They poured the blood over the ascendant and then linked hands as they muttered the spell. The wind picked up as it had done earlier when Ravenna woke Freya. A bright light flashed and they were standing in the forest.

Ravenna smiled and the two trudged up to the shop Kai had resided in, in the show. They walked around the shop. Light crushing came from the back and Ravenna sped towards the door and pushed it open.

Kai sat in front of an old Tv — Baywatch playing — munching on pork rinds. He looked up as Ravenna entered, "Why hello there beautiful."

"Hi."

"Are you stuck in here too? It sucks let me tell you," Kai said.

"No, I'm here for you. So if you're ready we're on a strict time schedule," Ravenna replied. Kai hopped up, leaving the Tv to play and they walked out of the room. Freya smiled at him.

"Kai this is my older sister Freya. Frey this is Kai," she introduced. She clapped her hands together, "So should we get going?" Kai nodded eagerly and they started.

They ended up back up in her room and she flopped onto her bed. Kai frowned as he shook the packet in his hand; it was empty.

He pouted, "Can we go get more pork rinds?"

"Yeah I'm kinda hungry," Freya agreed. Ravenna stood and they exited her room and walked downstairs.

Klaus looked up as he heard footsteps and was confused as a male came down also, "Where did he come from?"

"I summoned him out of thin air," Ravenna replied sarcastically. She noticed Rebekah look Kai up and down and addressed her, "No touching Bekah he's mine."

The three left and went to find Kai more pork rinds and something to eat.

Author's Note

Hello, lovelies. Please read my other books if you like Klaus Mikaelson, Finnick Odair or Steve Rogers. Please also follow my Pinterest (which is in the banner below) to see all my aesthetics for books and my book covers.

Anyway thank you for reading