Hatsumes door slammed open, Power Loader standing there looking exhausted. As he saw Hatsume convulsing at her desk, he ran forward grabbing the girl and pulled her away from the lamp. The screaming stopped and Hatsume was left panting. Jesus Christ Hatsume! You trying to give me a heart attack or something?! The pink haired girl opened her eyes slightly smiling drowsily at her teacher.

Power Loader sighed and put his student on his back. Im taking you to Recovery Girl, he mumbled under his breath. He jogged past his other students who crowed the hallway in worry, he cant focus on them now, Hatsume needed his attention. So away he ran back to the UA building, he ran until he came face to face with Recovery Girls room.

Feeling accomplished, he now calmly walked into the room. He looked around, one of the cots seemed to be occupied by a red eyed blond who was now looking at him. The kid looked familiar, wasnt he the one who won the Sports Festival? Whatever didnt matter. Hey kid. Wheres an open bed? Wordlessly, the boy slowly pointed to the bed next to him.

Power Loader smiled and gently put Hatsume down on the cot. Thanks, one more thing from you kid. Wheres Recovery Girl? He watched as the kid struggled to form his words.

She She in at his off – offiss. Damn, just what happened to the kid? Cant even form his words properly Power Loader nodded and walked to the office near the back of the room. Once he reached the door, he knocked three times before opening said door. Inside Recovery Girl was sitting at her desk with a phone up to her ear.

She smiled at him, said bye on the phone and turned her full attention to him. Power Loader, what brings you here? Her voice sounded cheerful despite her tried appearance; Power Loader couldnt help but feel a little bit guilty bothering her at this hour.

My student, Hatsume Mei, got shocked by her lamp. I put her in the cot next to the blond-haired kid. Power Loader declared, throwing his thumb over his shoulder back out to the medical area. Recovery Girl sighed and jumped off her seat walking out to see her new patient.

Do you know how long she was electrocuted? Recovery Girl asked, putting a stool next to the bed looking down at Hatsume.

Power Loader crossed his arms shifting his feet to stand near the foot of the bed. I dont know, maybe 2, 3 minutes? I can ask one of her classmates that was near her room, they would know more.

Recovery Girl sighed, leaning over Hatsumes head she planted a kiss right in the middle of her forehead. Theres no need. Ill keep her here overnight, just to make sure nothing goes wrong during the night. When she is released, youll need to keep a close eye on her, make sure there is no personality changes.

Power Loader sighed, looking towards the ceiling. Okay, is that all?

Recovery Girl nodded, concern etching at the corners of her eyes. She hopped off the stool and walked over to the blonde boy in the next cot. Go get some sleep Maijima, and dont blame yourself for this. Maijima just nodded and walked out, tears silently streaming down his face.

- - - - -

When Mei woke, she felt numbness. Not the kind where you are completely paralyzed, it was more the pins and needles kind when your foot falls asleep. A headache made itself known as Mei tried to sit up, some of her fingers not seeming to respond. Mei scowled looking down at her hands, Stupid fingers do your job and work!

Oi, Covery re Overy Gil said to no move unt she gets got back. Mei looked to the side to see the blond boy sitting up and looking at her. There were bandages covering the whole left side of his face and some covering a stub on his right side where his arm should be.

Mei couldnt help but be curious. What the hell happened to you?

The boy paused, looking at his arms (and lack one of) then back to Mei, then over to a small desk at the side of the room, and back at Mei. They said say I have... had a quirk mal funktion.