Part Three [Chapter Three]

Beginne am Anfang

"Why are you wondering about that?"

"It's because we do the hugging too and we also hold hands. Are we like them?"

"We're not a couple, Wei Ying."

"But like aren't we like them?"

Wei Ying stared into Lan Zhans' eyes, the other just burning red in embarrassment.

"You're shameless."

"No but I mean we hug and we hold hands like all the time... I just thought we were like that..."

Wei Ying started to blush as he looked away and pulled his knees to cover his face.

"Do you want us to be like that?"

"Lan Zhan?!"

"I mean it's not necessary..."

Both of them looked away from each other, faces so red that it just made them so embarrassed to even look into each other's eyes right now. Wei Ying had it worse, he made assumptions in his heart again.

Agh! I'm so shameless!

Lan Zhan just held his cheeks, he inhaled and exhaled sharply before turning back.

"Have you had... Your first kiss...?"

Wei Ying was surprised with the sudden question but he looked at Lan Zhan and back down.

"No..."

"Do you want to...?"

"I mean..."

Lan Zhan picked up all the broken courage and pinned Wei Ying to the ground. He slammed his lips on Wei Yings', the other just surprised when he accidentally opened his mouth and a tongue slipped in. The feeling was foreign and warm. Sweet and it sent tingles down his spine. They broke it off and stared into each others eyes, skin burning hot fire red.

They were Fourteen back then.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan walked the spring paved road, not holding hands but they were close. They just started their first year and day in highschool.

"So we're in the same class now..."

"Mn. You didn't listen to the teacher earlier, now he hates you."

"Oh come on! I was just as surprised as your were Mr. Class President. He even had the same surname as you!"

"Lan Qiren... Never heard of him before."

"Right Lan Zhan, have you received my text last night?"

"I was asleep, I saw it in the morning and I ran to get what you needed."

"I'm sorry for texting late at night! I really forgot what to buy that!"

"It's okay."

"Oh right, Lan Zhan. I took up some guitar lessons."

"Are you not interested in the flute anymore?"

"No no, not that. I just wanted to try the guitar because A-Cheng got interested in playing drums. Wouldn't it be cool to form a band with them?"

"If Wei Ying wants to."

"Don't worry! When I learn the guitar I will surely play for you first! You'll be the first one to hear me play!"

Wei Ying smiled at him. Lan Zhan wasn't that expressive but he just smiled at Wei Ying, a small smile but enough to make Wei Yings' heart beat race. Lan Zhan himself felt his heart beat faster or skip a beat like a lot of times. Wei Ying walked first, taking his phone and opening his camera.