part 5- cradled

"Liam!!!" i screamed as i lay in a hospital bed. i looked over my bulbous baby belly into Liam's worried eyes "nurse shes having contractions!" he shouted to any one who would listen. i couldn't breath. it was almost impossible, i squirmed as every contraction compressed on what felt like my entire body.

A nurse came rushing in. "hello I'm nurse patty" she said checking my monitor. Liam fumbled around not knowing what to do. "you need to push on the next contraction" the nurse said encouragingly "okay

" i sobbed , with no energy left in me. the labour room started filling up with tones of people. Liam was being pushed around and for a moment i couldn't see him "Liam!!!" i screamed with the energy i had.

"hes gone" the nurse blurted out. i began to cry as the thought of him leaving me. "Push!" the nurse said holding my hand. but i wanted Liam's soft strong hands to cradle me not a emotionless nurse who i didn't know. but i did as she said the next contraction i began to push. i felt exhausted after about 30 seconds. "push!!!" everyone began to shout at me.

No i thought to my self this cant be happening. my vision became blurry my body almost like shutting down. i cried for Liam once more before........

i woke up sitting up. i was sweaty and panting. it was all a dream...

Some part of me was thankful the other half not so that it was only a dream. i took a look at the clock; 11:20, and then sunk into my pillow again, staring at the ceiling.

Today i was due to meet up with Liam, Niall and Ilham at a coffee shop uptown from my house.

My phone buzzed, it was ilham telling me to hurry up as i had woken up late. I got up stretching and opening my blinds to a piercing sun light that gazed through my bedroom window. Rubbing my eyes i wandered to my bathroom to shower and get ready before changing.

10 minuets later:

I walked out of my bathroom and i walked back into my bedroom to change for the day. Pulling out a pair of black shorts with little flowers on, a plain white boob tube and a simple black blazer to wear on top.

I strolled down the stairs of my house to put my shoes on, collect my keys, sunglasses and grab a bottle of water from my fridge. i didn't eat breakfast but i was trying to be as healthy as possible. I walked out my front door into the slight heat of the almost midday sun. I pondered down the street holding my water bottle and looking around the buzzing street, cars flying past and families having a good time in the sun.

I liked walking instead of driving to places close to my house. It was nice to feel the fresh air blow through my hair and cascade past my body.

I finally reached the coffee shop and in the window seats were Liam, Niall and Ilham. I beamed a smile in their direction as i crossed the road reaching the door to the coffee shop.

"about time you got here" ilham greeted me with a huge rib aching hug "yeah sorry about that just got up late". i walked over to say hi to Niall "morning Irish" i smiled hugging his torso "morning to you too British" he giggled slightly. "heyya babe" Liam was already standing waiting for me , his brown hair was hit by the sun light giving it an imaginary blond tint, i sprung into his arms as he wrapped himself around me. "why did you get up late huh?" he asked in a pretty good mood. "um i stayed up all night to watch toy story the trilogy" i giggled at how childish it sounded "really? how comes you never called me to come watch them with you?" he asked sticking his bottom lip out like a little kid. Liam pulled a stool out for me to sit on. "because i thought you might be busy" i exclaimed sitting myself down in-between Liam and Ilham.

"I'm never to busy to watch toy story you know that!" he said in a bit of a theatrical tone. "would you like a coffee, seen as its a coffee shop" Niall asked politely standing up "um yeah i wouldn't mind thanks" i replyed "No i will get it for you" Liam stood up tickling my sides as he walked behind me. i laughed and tryed to spin around on the stool to get him back but by the time i had managed to work the stool around Liam was buying my coffee at the counter. "so you were actually watching toy story?" Niall asked not being convinced "yeah i actually was" i said with a hint of sarcasm "oohh i believe you" we bounced sarcasm of each other for a few minuets "so pops, what you doing this week like Wednesday" ilham asked "um nothing really. Why do you fancy a bit pf shopping" i asked smiling as i saw Liam walk over holding our drinks.