005

Lacey sat in the flat and sighed. She rested a hand on her stomach and sighed. Lacey didn't know what she wanted to do and she was scared. She knew she was pregnant and alone.

She knew her family was there. But she hated it. She only wanted Warren. But he had left her. He left her like she was nothing. And she felt numb.

Lacey wiped away the tears as Kenzie walked in. She smiled. "Have you decided what you're going to do?" Kenzie asked.

Lacey sighed as she looked at her sister. "I think I'm going to keep the baby. I mean I know it won't be easy. I was going to have an abortion. But I can't. I know he's gone. And I'll probably never see him again. I want to do all that I can to help Sienna get the twins back. But I'm going to keep this baby. Then I think I'm going to go. I can't stick around and wait in case he does come back and tries to take my baby as well," Lacey said.

Kenzie smiled. "I will support you. But wait until you've had it. And then I'll help you with whatever you need. Okay?" She said as Lacey looked to her and nodded.

****

Lacey walked through the village. She looked to see Sienna and smiled. "I went to that address you gave me. He was gone. I know that you're trying to help. But do you have any idea where else he could be?" Sienna asked.

Lacey looked to her and sighed. "Maybe. But it's not in the country. There was this villa in Spain he was always going on about. I have the address somewhere. I'll see if I can find it. But he's Warren. And there's anywhere in the world he could be. I doubt we can find them. But I do want to help you," Lacey said.

Sienna smiled as she looked at her. Lacey was scared as she knew what Sienna was going through. She knew she didn't want to go through the same. All she wanted to do was keep her unborn baby safe.

Sienna smiled. "I know he left you too. And I know I hated you for what you did. But you were there. And you looked after my babies. I couldn't be anymore grateful for it. It's just I'm their mother and I want to find them," said Sienna.

Lacey nodded as she smiled. "I know. I get it. And you will. He can't run forever."

****

Lacey sat in the flat. She groaned as she heard a knock at the door. She stood up and answered it. She paled as she saw Warren standing there with the twins.

He looked to her and smirked. "Hi babe," he said.

Lacey looked to him and glared as she slapped him. She slammed the door shut. Lacey was shocked. She couldn't believe he had the nerve to come back.

She was angry. And she hated him. He had left her like she was nothing. But just what did he want?